Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The story of Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
What is the story of dragonspyre/where can i find it?

Just a few questions:

Why is everyone a spirit?

Why are the dragons (excluding the drakes) the only things that aren't spirits?

How did everyone die?

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
The story of dragonspyre is contained in the books that you have to find from the quest. The reason all the people are spirits I am not sure all I can guess is that it got over run by all the dragons and dragonions that they all died in battle and no live wizard/human decided to preoccupy the dragonspyre area. Hope this atleast answers something.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Dragonspyre was once a great civilization, full of life, people, and intelligence. Dragonspyre Academy rivaled Ravenwood, but in the quest for power, a few powerful wizards of Dragonspyre summoned a powerful Dragon Titan. Failing to control it, the Dragon Titan summoned a huge army, and they destroyed all the great structures, monuments, and castles. They slayed all the inhabitants, dragons, and drakes, and everything was left to ruin.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
wirdal wrote:
What is the story of dragonspyre/where can i find it?

Just a few questions:

Why is everyone a spirit?

Why are the dragons (excluding the drakes) the only things that aren't spirits?

How did everyone die?

well, dragonspyre used to be just like wizard city, they had an academy that rivaled ravenwood.

then the dragon titon was summoned and it killed everyone and crushed everything.

the only thing it had mercy on was the fire school since it was fire itself.

the rest i don't know about, sorry.