Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemies should heal

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think the enemies should heal normally like we do normal enemies should get the 2 listed spells sprite and satyr. Life school enemies should get sprite, satyr, fairy, and unicorn. This would make the game not to hard but more challenging. Besides unless they can heal whats the point of even having life enemies?.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Uhm....

You do know that the "mobs" that have access to the Death School of spells can use Ghoul & Vampire, don't you?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Cronniss wrote:
Uhm....

You do know that the "mobs" that have access to the Death School of spells can use Ghoul & Vampire, don't you?
Yes of course I know BUT WE CAN TO as we can also heal the reason I say this is cuz the enemies havent been challenging enough for me lately and I think it would be more fun if they healed besides without healing there's no need for life mobs

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Cronniss wrote:
Uhm....

Yes of course I know BUT WE CAN TO as we can also heal the reason I say this is cuz the enemies havent been challenging enough for me lately and I think it would be more fun if they healed besides without healing there's no need for life mobs

Certain mobs can and do use Sprite. And I seem to recall seeing a Fairie or Pixie too (although I could be wrong on this).

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
MangaofMyth wrote:
bravevline wrote:
Cronniss wrote:
Uhm....

Certain mobs can and do use Sprite. And I seem to recall seeing a Fairie or Pixie too (although I could be wrong on this).
Yes i have ti but its not enough of a challenge they should guiding lights if you DONT want them to heal croniss plz tell me exactly why we should meet with our wizards sometime (NOT in real life) if you read this in time how bout next Monday in realm satyr plz tell me one of your wizards names and levels so i'll know who to look for. And if you DONT want to thats fine to. You pick time.