Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reginald Baxby

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Ok this is a big question i have. Who is Reginald Baxby, he is in Golem tower in Wc and Mb, he is the zebra with the gun. What is he for??? And what is Simon for, he always says come see me and he has nothing.

Hero
May 19, 2009
baxby used to give quests for the beta, but not anymore. the only time i remember talking to simon was when i reached level 15 and he told me i could move out of my dorm and into a house

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
there'll probably be another skill like crafting except Hunting where you continuously hunt bosses for items? he's basicaly useless at the moment but yeah he did do some stuff during beta.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
he's supposed to "keep people safe" but i have no idea how he can do it when he's just standing in a safe area lol

there are a few useless NPC's for now, sort of like that other barkingham palace guard, quentin or whatever his name is. or the cryptkeeper in grizzleheim.

i think they'll be used soon, all in good time

Survivor
Aug 14, 2008
yeah speaking of barkingham palace, what is the point of it being on the map? its just a gate with nothing beyond it :?