Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what lvl should i do gh at

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
what lvl should i do gh at idk what lvl i should my friend told me its for grand masters but i am not sure

Administrator
Grizzleheim is a parallel world to all the current worlds in the Spiral.

Players over level 5 should talk to Baldur Goldpaw in Olde Town.

While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.

community@wizard101.com
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
You should do them within 2 or 3 levels of the above to make them a doable challenge. If you wait too long you walk through them. They are more for the fun of the play than XP, but the drops are good for the level.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Where do you get the level 30 and 40 quest? Please help Professor Greyrose. PLEASE

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I am a GRand Master in Life and to me GH is also little hard to do solo. This is place where you should have friend or two to help you get by it. I have also heard that alot of the bosses there have crazy health. This is a world that I tink is made for all levels but more of a challenge for Grand Masters, but since Grand Masters have stron spells, I would wait till you have better spells if you want to go solo.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Grizzleheim is a parallel world to all the current worlds in the Spiral.

Players over level 5 should talk to Baldur Goldpaw in Olde Town.

While you are on Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, you can use the boat behind him to travel to Grizzleheim.

Once you have completed Baldur Goldpaw's assignment, and you are over level 20, speak to Merle Ambrose.

If you are under level 20, you will need to wait until you have reached that level before you can enter Grizzleheim again.

When you are Level 25 you will be able to begin the quest Lending a Paw.

When you are Level 30 you will be able to begin the quest Full Grizzle Jacket.

When you are Level 40 you will be able to begin the quest The King and I.
ok thx greyrose