Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Story Line, After Beating Malistare: 50 and up onl

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
With the destruction of Malistare, the seven forces of the universe are dealined. The search for a new death professor has started. The forces of death have choosen Kieran Nightwraith to be the new leader. From beyond the grave, Malistare heard of this news. Drawing on all his powers of the dead, he summoned himself from beyond The Phantom Land and possesed Kieran Nightwraith. From this new body he summoned the forces of the dead, and sent a army of lost spirits after Ravenwood. The six professors united powers to fight off the army. In the confusion of the war, he fled to a far off world of the spiral. One much known to him... Dragonspyre. Since his death, the ruins of Dragonspyre have ben rebuilt. The lost spirits freed. And the lava-filled canals dried. Dragonspyre was not far from becoming another waste land. To meet his revenge on the headmaster, and all of wizard city, he must first seek full power. He must break the ties between the spirit world, and reality. By doing this he will have complete access to the spirit realm, where he will destroy the forces of the universe and claim supreame power over all schools. But can he do this without unwraveling the spiral threads of the other worlds?

With this, your wizard will now have access to the schools of Dragonspyre academy. New spells for each class will be taught, all increasing until level 92. Where 100 is the new level cap. The first spell learned is no stronger then stormzilla when firts learned. For instance it is a little stronger then thundersname at level 1. etc etc. until level 100. You Continue to gain training points every four levels until level 70. Then every 5 levels. The athenums shops are upgraded once you beat the game, and reach level 50. to much more piwerful gear. To keep from ruining the suprise from newer players, a new set of realms should be opened. Only 50 and up wizards can go there. The other set of realms is strictly 49 and below. Here are some of my ideas for new spells.

Storm
Level 51: Storm Devil, 115 - 165 Storm Damage
Level 55: Clockwork, 295 - 400 Storm Damage
Level 58: Tempestral Force Shield, -50 percent to next three Fire and Ice spells.
Level 60: Cyclone, 50 Storm damage per pip on target.
Level 72: Monsoon Blade, +5 percent to next storm damage per pip .
Level 84: Flash Flood, 500 storm damage to all enemies
Level 89: Monsoon (Area of Effect) Convert fire damagae to ice damage, and ice damage to fire damage)
Level 91: Paralyse, Stun to target enemy
Level 92: Hurricane, 200 Storm Damage per pip on you and targets to all enemies. (Fizzle 40)

You guys come up for the others :P

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
NICE idea elementearth i got some ideas for balance

level 51: Balance Beetle, 100-155

level 55: Balance Bomb, 200- 290

level 58: Balance Flare, increases amount the same blade you can use for an attack every 3 pips(so like you could use to balance blades if you used lvl 1 3 pips)

level 60: Cosmic Force flux, blocks 20% for every blade/trap opponent used for there attack

level 72: False School, you use it like a tough it randomly changes a card to a different school.

level 84: Power Flux E & S, Blocks incoming e-elemental attacks a turn a pips(same for s spirit)

level 89: Defense Break, takes a shield a pips starting from first enemy to last so if the you have all 7 pips and first person has 2 takes the too then takes some off next person and so on.

level 91: Risk, you pick an ally and you switch places with them if they are attacked ptimes per pip.

level 92: Turn of Battle, a bit like earthquake takes all shields, blades, traps and other positive charms and wards away from all opponents, then gives all opponents weakness but 30% and all allies plus 30%

level 98: United Nova Does damage like so: 150 life damage, 170 myth damage, 200 death damage, 260 fire damage, 240 ice damage, 320 storm damage.
(idea since we get a lvl 48 spell)
here are pips and accuarcy for every spell
level 51: 1-85%
level 55:2-90%
level 58:3
level 60:X every 3-100%
level 72:4-90%
level 84:2-100%
level 89:X-85%
level 91:X-90%
level 92:6-80%
level 98: 7-85%

this can be storm lvl 98- Tempestral Hurricane-7-80%, Does 800 to all and leaves a hurrican like scald and link leave fire and does 200 a turn for 3 turns.

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008
I LOVE THE IDEA SO MUCH! i am five lvls from fifty so i know ill be outta quets to do. i really love the idea i think KI should do it! it sounds AMAZING! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
AWESOME i feel so excited about it! this is a great idea, i love the added storyline and the ideas for the schools. the realms should be separated in a manner that allows grandmasters to travel between (dimensions(maybe?)) and allow wizards to see how the entire spiral has changed since the death of malistare. it would be able to support the idea to raise the cap, and add new spells. that way no new worlds would be needed to be created, instead the old worlds adjusted to fit new adventures!

KI I WOULD LOVE to see this become a reality (within the game of course)
A MILLION THUMBS UP HERE

Survivor
May 31, 2009
COOL here are some death

lvl 51 phantom: 105-160

lvl 55 Slauter: 220-310

lvl 58 Life Block: No healing spells can be used for one turn for target.

lvl 60 Death Lock: Prevents all death spells on target for one turn

lvl 72 Gargoyal: 530-590

lvl 84 Death absorb: takes one pip or power pip from target

lvl 89 Masked Demon: 640- 695 convert half to health

lvl 91 Death Barierr: Reflecs a quarter of the damage back at the target (area effect)

lvl 92 Death Reaper: 600-650 to all enemys, convert half to you and your teamates heath but you and your teamates must give up 100 heath to do the attack.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!
level 51: firecat remix, 50 damage per pip and 100 per power pip.
level 55: st. elmoes fire, 50 damage to all enemies and 100 each turn aura.
level 60: fire egg, 300-600 damage to all enemies.
level 65: triple hailstorm shield, gives you three storm and ice shields.
level 70: triple inferno shield, 3 fire shields.
level 75: firenova, 800 damage to all enemies.
level 80: firestorm, gives all enemies fire traps and all allies fireblades.
level 85: ring of fire, 50% more damage to fire spells.
level 90: inferno sap, 500 damage to all enemies and 500 health to all allies.
level 92: big bang, 2000 damage to all enemies.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
megaflare wrote:
AWESOME i feel so excited about it! this is a great idea, i love the added storyline and the ideas for the schools. the realms should be separated in a manner that allows grandmasters to travel between (dimensions(maybe?)) and allow wizards to see how the entire spiral has changed since the death of malistare. it would be able to support the idea to raise the cap, and add new spells. that way no new worlds would be needed to be created, instead the old worlds adjusted to fit new adventures!

KI I WOULD LOVE to see this become a reality (within the game of course)
A MILLION THUMBS UP HERE

DITTO!

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT THINK SO. who would survive that and how many pips would it take.

Please lol that spell is awesome too awesome to be real. Its one thing to boost an area spell but if this was the norm then health for everyone would have to be a min of 4000 for it to be balanced including the mobs.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
This is the best idea for a continued storyline I ever heard!!!. It must have taken a really long time to make this idea :-). Keep up the good work

But i am only lv. 33

Oh well by the time it comes out, i'll proably be lv. 50 :-).

~Dolan Iceblade
Lv.33 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
This is a neat idea The enemies would have to be REALLY powerfull or else the spells would be too extreme.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
elementearth wrote:
With the destruction of Malistare, the seven forces of the universe are dealined. The search for a new death professor has started. The forces of death have choosen Kieran Nightwraith to be the new leader. From beyond the grave, Malistare heard of this news. Drawing on all his powers of the dead, he summoned himself from beyond The Phantom Land and possesed Kieran Nightwraith. From this new body he summoned the forces of the dead, and sent a army of lost spirits after Ravenwood. The six professors united powers to fight off the army. In the confusion of the war, he fled to a far off world of the spiral. One much known to him... Dragonspyre. Since his death, the ruins of Dragonspyre have ben rebuilt. The lost spirits freed. And the lava-filled canals dried. Dragonspyre was not far from becoming another waste land. To meet his revenge on the headmaster, and all of wizard city, he must first seek full power. He must break the ties between the spirit world, and reality. By doing this he will have complete access to the spirit realm, where he will destroy the forces of the universe and claim supreame power over all schools. But can he do this without unwraveling the spiral threads of the other worlds?

With this, your wizard will now have access to the schools of Dragonspyre academy. New spells for each class will be taught, all increasing until level 92. Where 100 is the new level cap. The first spell learned is no stronger then stormzilla when firts learned. For instance it is a little stronger then thundersname at level 1. etc etc. until level 100. You Continue to gain training points every four levels until level 70. Then every 5 levels. The athenums shops are upgraded once you beat the game, and reach level 50. to much more piwerful gear. To keep from ruining the suprise from newer players, a new set of realms should be opened. Only 50 and up wizards can go there. The other set of realms is strictly 49 and below. Here are some of my ideas for new spells.

Storm
Level 58: Tempestral Force Shield, -50 percent to next three Fire and Ice spells.
Level 89: Monsoon (Area of Effect) Convert fire damagae to ice damage, and ice damage to fire damage)
Level 92: Hurricane, 200 Storm Damage per pip on you and targets to all enemies. (Fizzle 40)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool! KI PLEASE go through with that! It's such a good idea!! And especially because both me and my friend are grandmasters and our two other friends are only 48 :( Oh well! lol

~Michael Thunderspear
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
Survivor
May 31, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think so. Then fire would be the strongest school, and 2000 damage no way! Maybe if you got perfect 14 pips but otherwise no.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
oh and some more for death would be

terror: all enmys can not attack for three rounds. 5 pips

graveyard: summon 1-3 minnions of death to the field. 1-14 (power pips strait in row makes 14.

werewolf.757 damage + 123 into half.

doom: sacrifice a teammate- does 1,415. if it does not kill them the get full health, if it does kill them they are sent out and lose all health and manna. (so it can be good)
shadow. 998+702+50 into half.
and the last and final spell.
dismay: 1,899+ 1,101+299(there is also a chance for the 299 to work or fizzle.) into all. oh and at the beging you should choose to be good or evil. but the choice is for death and fire considring they are evil. but if you are evil as a fire or death ,you have boosts to the oppisate of you. note: this is a choice ONLY for fire or death. but nethier do they have to be evil. oh and also they would check how many times you have lost before, so the less you have the higher rank boss, and the better planet you would be in. and also the first people to do this would also fight at the end of the game against the good. so that is what i think agree or disagree i like it, have fun and live a good wizard life... before the necromancers come. (dont actully take serisoly it is a joke)

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
This are some new moves for all my life friends out in the spiral! Wolf ShadowBreaker- Balance

51--Tainted Imp-1-90%-120-140

55--Leprechaun Full Pot o Gold-2-90%-170-210

60--Heavenly Note--1 to 4- 100%--A satyr plays pipes an ally a pip cannot be hurt for evey pip a turn

65--Vine Tangle--4-85%--300 damage+ opponents cant move for one turn

70--Fertile Land-5-100%--all life spells accuracy 100% all life attacks plus 25% life defense plus half of original.

75--Solar Charge-5-80%--charges power of sun, next turn you have the option to beam all enemies for 600, Stun them for 2 turns, or Heal your team and put stun block on them.

80--6-100%-Mushroom Giant-Giant Mushroom monter comes out and grabs enemy with vines(200 damage) then charges with mushroom head(600)

85--6-90%-Life Preserver-wall of trees grow around all allies and gives 700 absord and heals all defeated for 100

90--7-85%-Wild Revenge-All the attack monsters life ever had attacks all enemies for 1200-1500 damage.

92--8-90-Reancarnation-Boodah(from mooshu) comes and heals everyone on team for 1000 and absorb for 600

This strong enough zoey?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
I love the ideas, guys!
You guys inspired me to make some spells of my own!

Rebecca GoldenFriend made the spells, Grandmaster Level 50, Ice
Fire
For level 51 is: Fire Drake, its a big baby drake that doesnt know where it is and then it just hits every target of a hit of 500 or 800

For level 55 is: Drake of Light, again similar to my last one but this one is a grown up drake that starts attacking the target of a hit of 800 or 835

For level 60 is: Fire of Sun, its a mixture of fire and a sun and it goes to every target almost like Power Nova and at the end it gives like that fire fizzle blade to every target a hit of 900 or 1000 chances of fizzling would be 70 percent

Death

For level 51 is: Crowman, its a mixture of a scarecrow and a man and then it takes away your soul and puts it back of a hit of 400 04 584

For level 55 is: Wraith of Souls, it is a wraith with no cloths (lol!) and it starts to go like kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and then its starts to fly above the target and has a hit of 700 or 735

For level 60 is: Skeletonflyer, its a skeleton that just comes up and starts flyin' and then it has a part of his lag and throws it at all the targets of a hit of 1000 or 1190 chances of fizzling is 80 percent.

I hope Wizard101 uses some of my ideas! Its my fault if they were a little of big hits, Sorry about that but its good for our level.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
This are some new moves for all my life friends out in the spiral! Wolf ShadowBreaker- Balance

51--Tainted Imp-1-90%-120-140

55--Leprechaun Full Pot o Gold-2-90%-170-210

60--Heavenly Note--1 to 4- 100%--A satyr plays pipes an ally a pip cannot be hurt for evey pip a turn

65--Vine Tangle--4-85%--300 damage+ opponents cant move for one turn

70--Fertile Land-5-100%--all life spells accuracy 100% all life attacks plus 25% life defense plus half of original.

75--Solar Charge-5-80%--charges power of sun, next turn you have the option to beam all enemies for 300, Stun them for 2 turns, or Heal your team and put stun block on them.

80--6-100%-

85--6-90%-

90--7-85%-

92--7-90-
Nice idea but I think it could use a little MORE damage lol

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
jameslc99 wrote:
oh and some more for death would be

terror: all enmys can not attack for three rounds. 5 pips

graveyard: summon 1-3 minnions of death to the field. 1-14 (power pips strait in row makes 14.

werewolf.757 damage + 123 into half.

doom: sacrifice a teammate- does 1,415. if it does not kill them the get full health, if it does kill them they are sent out and lose all health and manna. (so it can be good)
shadow. 998+702+50 into half.
and the last and final spell.
dismay: 1,899+ 1,101+299(there is also a chance for the 299 to work or fizzle.) into all. oh and at the beging you should choose to be good or evil. but the choice is for death and fire considring they are evil. but if you are evil as a fire or death ,you have boosts to the oppisate of you. note: this is a choice ONLY for fire or death. but nethier do they have to be evil. oh and also they would check how many times you have lost before, so the less you have the higher rank boss, and the better planet you would be in. and also the first people to do this would also fight at the end of the game against the good. so that is what i think agree or disagree i like it, have fun and live a good wizard life... before the necromancers come. (dont actully take serisoly it is a joke)

I agree with the choice of evil or not XD!
and I think it should be for ALL THE SCHOOLS!
well exept forlife lol

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY BING BANG IS TOTALLY CRAZY! I WOULD NEVER EVER TRY TO USE THAT P.S. I would totally survive because me a Ice hahahahaha!

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
peachtheferret wrote:
FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT THINK SO. who would survive that and how many pips would it take.

Please lol that spell is awesome too awesome to be real. Its one thing to boost an area spell but if this was the norm then health for everyone would have to be a min of 4000 for it to be balanced including the mobs.

I would love that, it would allow those of us who prefer to fight the battles alone the power to do quests that have 3 or 4 enemies to fight with life points over 2,000 each a way to win. Do you have any idea how hard Malistair's lair is by your self? Or how about the battle in the castle on Colossus Blvd.? Or the top level of Grizzlehiem. None of them are as simple as the areas you have experienced prior to getting to them and you need either high powered spells or four other people to fight them, they aren't impossible to beat alone but extremely difficult. I would love to see some really high powered spells like these. Expecially for the schools who have the lower point spells or spells that don't do any damage. Life students just about have to fight with other people who can do the damage because most of their spells don't. They have a centar and the seraph those are the strongest spells that I know of, they would have to be able to throw five or six of them in a row in order to win a battle alone. Just my opinion but I think that he came up with a great idea, I think that they are really good ideas all of them and they should seriously consider making it a reality, in the game of course. I would hate to come home this afternoon and find Malistair and his minions waiting to do battle in my living room. (LOL)

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
Survivor
May 08, 2009
Ok this is awesome idea but mine arent that great lol... Ice
lvl 51.) Icicle beetle (shoots icicles at enemy lol idk :P) 25 damage per pip 50 damage per power pip
lvl 55.) Guardian ( protects from next 2 spells of any kind ) 4 pips
lvl 60.) Sleetshower ( all enemies 450-525 damage) 5 pips
lvl 65.) Mega Ice Blade (plus 65% to ice spell) 2 pips
lvl 70.) Freeze (stun enemy too rounds) 3pips
lvl 75.) lol cant come up with any others :P will try again later lol

Survivor
May 11, 2009
elementearth wrote:

Storm

Fire spells:
Level 51: Eruption, 250 Fire damage per pip all enemies
Level 55: Magma Fissure 100 damage removes all shields+ 450 damage
Level 58: Gasoline, +50% on next fire attack
Level 60: Magma bath, -450 life +5000 life +20% to next fire attack -70% to any ice attack
Level 72: Solar powered: Absorbs any fire attack used by enemy divides its damage by half and increases health for 5 turns s
Level 84: Reburn, brings back any discarded attack card doubles the damage and converts it to fire s
Level89: Heatwave does 750 damage for 3 turns to all enemies
Level 91:Glare, Decreases accuracy to all enemeies by 55%
Level 92: Solar explosion, 3000 damage to all enemies -45% accuracy to all enemies +40% to next fire attack spell removes all shields