Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bought recipies from my tree but I can't find th

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I've bought many recipies for cards from my school tree but I can't find them to craft. It's taken them off the list of available but I can't find them anywhere. What am I doing wrong?

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Hi, Well I did that too I bought about 6 different cards and I have the card crafting station at my house but I can not craft them. Is there a certain level we have to be BTW I am doing the crafting quest for DS now so I thought I should be high enough. What is the secret please? :-(

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I too bought some recipies from my tree which I should be able to craft and they don't even show in my list of recipies. It could be that I don't have the right carfting table . I honestly didn't know there were different tales...lol So where do you get the card crafting tables at?

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
jpaprocki wrote:
I too bought some recipies from my tree which I should be able to craft and they don't even show in my list of recipies. It could be that I don't have the right carfting table . I honestly didn't know there were different tales...lol So where do you get the card crafting tables at?

I'm "fairly" new at crafting myself ... and i've been doing the "crafting" quests ... but i don't have any Card recipes yet.

As for the "Trees" ... i thought that the "Trees" simply made the cards for you ... as long as you had the "regents " required in your inventory.

If the "Trees" do not give you recipes, does anyone know where to go to buy Card recipes ?

As for various "crafting tables" ... i bought several different types at that store called the BAZAAR ... [and they were expensive] ... but i can't even use them yet, because i don't have any "Card" recipes yet.

Developer
Go to the Krokosphinx island and talk to the housing vendor that stands outside of the building. He should sell several different types of crafting tables.

:)

Hero
May 27, 2009
You have to click on the icon at the top of the recipe page to change the page to Treasure Card Recipes. Then you will see those that you have purchased. Housing Item Recipes have their own page as well.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
when you go to your crafting station for treasure cards click that last button with the house with the arrow and right where you click the house button there is a button for treasure card.well hope that helps! :-D

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I have purchased 3 or 4 treasure card recipes, but afterword I can not find the recipes in my backpack or at the crafting table (I have a card crafting table, haven’t used it but I have it) , my story is much the same as every one else in this section

Allen Emeraldeyes