Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gurtok Firebender/Peircer- please read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
OK, this is about(as stated above) Gurtok Firebender and Gurtok Peircer. They drop the lvl 50 rind and athames for every school, right? Well, for some reason, I haven't gotten either of mine and have been trying for some time now. Is there like a way to get boss drops more easily? Because when I faced Malistare, I got my robe right then, and I think I got it so easily is because i was in the first place position in the battle circle. So lately with my friends, I've been going first in the battles with Gurtok Firebender/Peircer. And I didn't get any lvl 50 ring or athame for my school so I tried again and still got nothing. Now its almost been a week and my friends have gotten tired of helping me so really now i don't even have a chance of getting my lvl 50 ring and athame. So if there are any tips on how to get boss drops easier, please let me know. (and KI, could you maybe put a percentage chance on getting these items, because that would help understand the difficulty of getting these kind of drops)

Justin Stormstone
Grandmaster Diviner :?

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
How about this,why don't we farm for them together? I only fought them once and got a fire athneme and death ring. :( If you agreed, then name the time and place. If not, then just tell me. :)

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
richard1234 wrote:
How about this,why don't we farm for them together? I only fought them once and got a fire athneme and death ring. :( If you agreed, then name the time and place. If not, then just tell me. :)
I will be happy to farm with you! How bout we meet up at Dragon's Roost in realm Centaur. And you can name the time because I don't know what time would be fine with you :D See ya then!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
If you insist, then why don't we meet at 3:00pm this Saturday.