Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Eighth School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hey There Wizard 101! I had an idea. Maybe if we could make a bridge of land were the death school used to be maybe we could make an eighth school!

Post your ideas about what you think should be the eighth school.

Here's mine

School of Time.

Colors: White and Gold

Spell Types: Mostly link spells, ( gives health and does damage to op. for over 3 rounds) Shields, blades, and other half would be stuns and atk. to all enimies

Emblem: Golden hourglass with a whit fire behind it (sparkles around the emblem)

Jacob ThunderCloud and Samule DeathWalker
lvl 26 D lvl 26 N

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
shockerdc wrote:
Hey There Wizard 101! I had an idea. Maybe if we could make a bridge of land were the death school used to be maybe we could make an eighth school!

Post your ideas about what you think should be the eighth school.

Here's mine

School of Time.

Colors: White and Gold

Spell Types: Mostly link spells, ( gives health and does damage to op. for over 3 rounds) Shields, blades, and other half would be stuns and atk. to all enimies

Emblem: Golden hourglass with a whit fire behind it (sparkles around the emblem)

Jacob ThunderCloud and Samule DeathWalker
lvl 26 D lvl 26 N

I want to know why everyone wants a seventh school everything is fine the way it is GMs would be mad because this new school comes out and they cant train it without creating a new character plus KI would have to do a major patch with putting a new school in and all the quests and spells and gear

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
That sounds so cool! a school of time! i love the colers and siyblol i think we do not need any other ideas! we have got the best one already! SCHOOL OF TIME! COOL! :D 8) but someone needs to come up with an ofishal name, like for death, it is necromancer, and life is theragest, and so on. i no one that would be good, chronomacer, chrono, as in watch, time. and master, as in, well master :D

mike scullblood lvl 41 necromancer