Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question for Moolinda Wu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hello Moolinda Wu,
I have a question for you. What made you take the place of malistare's wife as a life teacher? I just wanna know. (This is a question only for moolinda)

Developer
Before teaching at Ravenwood, I was serving the Emperor of MooShu, training his most powerful warriors. When Headmaster Ambrose asked me to join the Ravenwood staff I considered it an honor. It was time for me to do something new, and I have enjoyed the challenges of my new position. It has been difficult in some ways, being away from my home world, but it has also been a great adventure. And it is amazing to me how hard-working and diligent the students are here. I am very proud of you all. :)

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Moolinda Wu, what is your favorite school spell? Non school spell? Most hated spell?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks so much for answering me Moolinda. I have always loved studing Life magic and can't wait to be a Master of Nature.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Goliath47 you and I think alike I love studying life magic to so Moolinda you answered Goliath47's question so please answer mine I want to know if we will ever have a new life spell and if so heres my idea death copied OUR ability of healing so WE should copy THEIR ability of stealing the spell should be called harpy they are birds women that live with the centaurs, dryads, satyr, and sprites and such in the forest it would do at least 600 damage to target and convert half to health please moolinda all life students want life to have a steal to get back at death for copying our ability and we cant get KI to but please say a word to the for us

Developer
My favorite school spell is the sprite minion. My favorite non-school spell is infection. I try to work in harmony with all spells, so I don't really hate any of them. Trying to figure out ways to counter-act spells can be a fun puzzle.

Developer
bravevline wrote:
Goliath47 you and I think alike I love studying life magic to so Moolinda you answered Goliath47's question so please answer mine I want to know if we will ever have a new life spell and if so heres my idea death copied OUR ability of healing so WE should copy THEIR ability of stealing the spell should be called harpy they are birds women that live with the centaurs, dryads, satyr, and sprites and such in the forest it would do at least 600 damage to target and convert half to health please moolinda all life students want life to have a steal to get back at death for copying our ability and we cant get KI to but please say a word to the for us

Very creative. :) We appreciate your feedback!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Hi moolinda how are you so you was once at mooshu training the emporer's strongest warriors that is cool i also heard that your favorite life spell was sprite minion the minion is a mist have for me every battle sanctuary is to and I really think that all schools should have another spell.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
MoolindaWu wrote:
My favorite school spell is the sprite minion. My favorite non-school spell is infection. I try to work in harmony with all spells, so I don't really hate any of them. Trying to figure out ways to counter-act spells can be a fun puzzle.

No it's Sancturay!

My name is Valerian JadeSong, Malorn JadeSong's brother.

I am level 2 and a Life wizard

I know all level 12 life wizards are having trouble with your assignment and I found out thats a grandmaster told me there are 5 floors in Golem tower.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
alienforce0320 wrote:
MoolindaWu wrote:

No it's Sancturay!

My name is Valerian JadeSong, Malorn JadeSong's brother.

I am level 2 and a Life wizard

I know all level 12 life wizards are having trouble with your assignment and I found out thats a grandmaster told me there are 5 floors in Golem tower.
Moolinda can have 2 favorite spells if she feels like it I do they are satyr and sanctuary and my favorite non school spells are doom and gloom and poison.