Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the perfect wand

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I just thought of the greatest idea... how about a wand that gives all level six cards. it would be perfect! I was thinking you get it by beating malistair or those hard dudes in grizleheim as a drop. so if anyone else wants to respond to me that would be great, i would love to hear your ideas.

Logan Stormwalker
level fourty- six
conjurer

Defender
May 28, 2009
That is a pretty good idea. It would be just like the "New Wizard" wands that Merle gives you in the beginning of the game. Except this time it is for level 50 only and it has ALL of the rank 7 spells. Wow! I like it.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Great idea, but I think the wand would be overpowered since you could then always cast a level 7 spell of the opponent's weakness no matter what school you are.

Explorer
Feb 01, 2009
no no no no no no no!
that would make arena so unfair!!!!!!!!!
you get to chose your class for a reason peoples, if you didnt like your decision then make a new character and then you can get the fire dragon or storm lord you wanted! but plz plz plz! dont make a wand like that.
recnamoryp retsam ,drawerif luap
( paul fireward, master pyromancer spelled backwards XD hehe )

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
I agree that an all level 6 spell wand would be overkill, but I have long thought there should be a better variety of wands. There are the low level wands that give you 5 to 7 one pip spells, but I would really like to see one that gives you around four 2 pip spells.

Or even one that gives you a variety of 0 pip spells... say 3 life and 3 death blasts.