Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life, Death, and Storm Swords?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hi! :)

I just started DragonSpyre and I want to know where I can find the Life, Death, and Storm Swords.

You can also tell me where to find any of the other swords too. :D

Thanks!

Sophia MoonBright - Master Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
The storm swords come from The Hoarder and Andor Bristleback, the death swords come from Orin Grimcaster and Ivan Soulsinger, and I don't what bosses drop the life swords. I hoped this helped you.

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Well you can get the 100 damage death sword from ivan soulsinger and the 95 damage one from Orin grimcaster. You can get the Life 100 damage sword from the top of the drake egg tower (forgot the name of the boss but sword is called redwind's veridian blade) and you can get the 95 damage one from zora stealwielder ( sorry for spelling )
You can get the 95 damage storm one from andor BristleBack
And the 100 damage storm one from the Hoarder. You can auction the 95 damage ones but you cant for the 100 damage ones.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Firedragon491 wrote:
The storm swords come from The Hoarder and Andor Bristleback, the death swords come from Orin Grimcaster and Ivan Soulsinger, and I don't what bosses drop the life swords. I hoped this helped you.
The life one is in a tower in the drake hatchery i tink her name is redwind i only had to kill her once hope that helps :D

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
AnnaWags wrote:
Hi! :)

I just started DragonSpyre and I want to know where I can find the Life, Death, and Storm Swords.

You can also tell me where to find any of the other swords too. :D

Thanks!

Sophia MoonBright - Master Necromancer
Congrats ok the wands the death is from Ivan soulslinger drake hatchery, life Redwind drake hatchery (a tower you can't go in for a long time) and storm you get from the Horder (hope i spelled that right) she is also in the drake hatchery.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
Ok, I am probably the only one who knows this but I want the Life sword
( RedWinds ViridianBlade, 100 damage life sword ) that i know all about her, lol. She is in the DrakeHatchery inside of SECUREHOUSE, her name is Valeska Redwind. I hope you can get it, I tried once, place is pretty hard.
P.S. If anyone can give tips on getting viridian blade or help get it plz let me know, thx! :D

Michael LifeLeaf lvl49 Life ( almost 50 )