Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Our own boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Well i had 2 different ideas.

1. We should be able to create our own boss and their difficulty and make th erank of this created boss optional so we can have fun defeating something of our own creation instead of just battling the same old bosses. This would be a good idea for people who are grandmasters and have almost nothing to do. I would actually recommend this :) hopefully KI can put in the graphics. Oh and the place that we would battle this created boss is none other but at our own house!! And yes even friends may try out this created boss. I would really enjoy this.

2. It would be fun if we could be our own boss with a default amount of health as much as a DS boss. It would test the strength of other wizards. But however, just like bosses, you can only shield from your opposite schools heheh. Balance would be the most lucky bosses, since they can shield from all schools using elemental shield and spirit shield.

I really hope KI likes one of these ideas.

Mark Dawndust Level 50 Diviner

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
javier61209 wrote:
Well i had 2 different ideas.

1. We should be able to create our own boss and their difficulty and make th erank of this created boss optional so we can have fun defeating something of our own creation instead of just battling the same old bosses. This would be a good idea for people who are grandmasters and have almost nothing to do. I would actually recommend this :) hopefully KI can put in the graphics. Oh and the place that we would battle this created boss is none other but at our own house!! And yes even friends may try out this created boss. I would really enjoy this.

2. It would be fun if we could be our own boss with a default amount of health as much as a DS boss. It would test the strength of other wizards. But however, just like bosses, you can only shield from your opposite schools heheh. Balance would be the most lucky bosses, since they can shield from all schools using elemental shield and spirit shield.

I really hope KI likes one of these ideas.

Mark Dawndust Level 50 Diviner

omg!!!!!!!!!! i love the idea!!! but 1 thing i'm not in ds i'm hightesting the krocoshipinks (spelling?) so mabye kroc but i LOVE idea 2
your friend 8)
EMMA MOONHUNTER ice/fire lvl 22 :P
KYMMA MYTHHUNTER myth/storm lvl 12
SARAH MYTHHUNTER death/balence lvl 16
SYDNEY MYTHHUNTER balence/life lvl 16
HANNAH MYTHHUNTER life/death lvl 16
and soon to be:
ABIGAIL MYTHHUNTER storm/myth lvl we don't no

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
i dont think people should make a boss because then they could make it to easy then it would be boring, but the idea of being able to fight yourself as a boss in your house is cool.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
what if you could battle a video game villain? i would choose dimentio from super paper mario. after all, battling a delusional, psychotic jester who can clone himself WOULD be tough. however, he usually battles in dimension D. my house is too boring for anyone :p