Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Astral School

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I think that the next school with be the astral school that will be the "opposite" of the balance school. To me, just like balance, the astral school would be a combination of the life death and myth schools. I really would like to know more about the astral school, and i would really like a reply from gamma or any admin :). I also wonder if this new school will come with the new world?

P.S. When will this "new" world come out?

Mark Dawndust Level 50 Diviner

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
Where you hear about this javier61209?
You start out like it is made up by you
and then ending like you have seen it on the test server.

Astral school balances Life, Death and Myth schools.

Balance school balances Storm, Fire and Ice schools.

Astral vs. Balance = One Huge Battle!
I wonder who would win in a 4 vs. 4 match PvP? But make is instristing
2 of each on each side! :P

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I think that the next school should be a Candy school in honor of Proffesor Greyrose home world when and if the add the Candy magic school they should add the Candy world.
Proffesor's Name: Willie Wonka (not a creative name but still it would be a great name for a Candy magic proffesor)
A tree name: Sweet Tooth :-)
Monster idea: Evil Gingerbread Men, Candy Cane monsters, Licorise people.
Colors: Girls: Pink and Light Blue. Boys: Brown and Red
Cards:Sprinkles, Candy Bunnies, Licorise wips, and maybe Loliepop falling and a chocolate river or coins.
Pets:Chocolate Bunny, Ginger Breadman, Candy Cane people
I hope you like this suggestion, add what you think would be good ideas for the candy school.

Heather LegendHunter lvl 46 Myth Student
"Who can make the sun rise sprinkle it with Dew, dip in some chocolate and a miriacle or too the candy students can" :-)

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
javier61209 wrote:

i'm assuming the new world will be candy world. professor greyrose stated in the dorms forum that she comes from a land called candy world where there its just sugar and wonderful goodness. go check it out, its either in the dorms, or ravenwood commons. if i find it i'll port a link

by the way, astral isn't a bad idea. i do in fact wonder what magic it will be?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I heard about astral magic from headmaster ambrose when he over-said something about him learning how to use astral magic. so i assumed it would be the new school :)

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
i really hope that astral is the new school and celestia is the new world it just seems like a cool i idea PS the whole candy land thing i dont think it will be a storyline world but a sidequest world if they make more then 8 worlds since there are only 8 slots in the worlds menu but i really hope celestia is next world candy land just seems to of topic for me to be a storyline world but it could really fit in as a side quest world

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
javier61209 wrote:
I think that the next school with be the astral school that will be the "opposite" of the balance school. To me, just like balance, the astral school would be a combination of the life death and myth schools. I really would like to know more about the astral school, and i would really like a reply from gamma or any admin :). I also wonder if this new school will come with the new world?

Thats a awesome Idea i hope they do make a school like that. Sadly :( i dont think its gonna be the astral one that should come soon :D I cant wait for it. As of now we gotta be bored at lvl 50 with nothing to reach for once you got all the gear for arena and stuff. I think the astral world is gonna be space themed Because of the magic abrose said about it Sun,Moon,Stars. Still sounds very cool and very anxious to see it

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
javier61209 wrote:

Actually you need to get your facts strait, Balance is a combination of ALL schools in one way or another. Uses fire ice and storm, multiple minions like myth, heals like life, and buffs like death. That was from one of the administrator on another form.

The astral schools study astral bodies like the sun, moon and stars. From this you can tell that the schools will almost definitely be the schools of Sun, Moon, and Stars. Not an opposite of Balance.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Domo6234 wrote:
javier61209 wrote:

Thats a awesome Idea i hope they do make a school like that. Sadly :( i dont think its gonna be the astral one that should come soon :D I cant wait for it. As of now we gotta be bored at lvl 50 with nothing to reach for once you got all the gear for arena and stuff. I think the astral world is gonna be space themed Because of the magic abrose said about it Sun,Moon,Stars. Still sounds very cool and very anxious to see it

Sun, Moon, AND Stars. Maybe 3 more schools instead of one, and a third and outer triangle of magic. :)