Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia (Astral World) 7th World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
This topic I started because I want to know the suggestions for the next world, Celestia. It comes after Dragonspyre. I have some ideas mostly focused around Merle, Gamma, and Mr. Lincoln, but i am running low.

First is that it is based around the next schools, Astral Magic (Sun, Moon, and Stars) and that the World have some what of a space themed atmosphere.

I really want to hear what everyone else thinks. All suggestions are welcomed and thank you for you time.

Evan MoonBright

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Sciencey magic :D
I read that topic! Sounded great. Looked fun.
Knowing that the spiral is based on actual things... The spiral could be the Milky Way
And at the beginning of every character, Merle says that you come from a world that doesn't even believe in magic, witch would be Earth, of course.
I know there would have to be a quest called Man on the moon
There could be spells like:
Alpha: 70 (moon symbol) (attack symbol)
Beta: 80 (sun symbol) (attack symbol)
Gamma:90 (stars symbol) (attack symbol)
Those would be the cheapy zero pip spells that come with wands
Instead of animals, there could be cosmic beings, (and aliens, of course)
in the Oh, go find ALL my precious 'interesting' history books quest could have things like the based around cosmic dark age and whatnot...
Astronomy has always made my feel warm and fuzzy on the inside
So, yeah, I'd love to see a world revolving around cosmology :D

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
celestia could be a royal kingdom going strong as ever, with awesome palaces, a night sky, talking ferret wizards, and a really good area design, like grizzleheim. (no streets with "notable areas" for me.) there could also be more exciting quests, like brewing potions. the sky could be a giant glass dome with the night sky above. there could be a blue glow everywhere.

celestia areas:
celestia marketplace (shopping)
celestia square (commons, gazebo for minigames)
celestia palace (final boss dungeon, balance school)
the royal gardens (adventuring area 1, life school)
fiery mountains (adventuring area 2, fire school)
cliffs of eternity (adventuring area 3, ice school)
the under-whirled (dungeon 1, death school)
celestia academy (a lot like raven wood but with different spells and teachers)
lightning sea (dungeon 2, storm school)
museum archives (dungeon 3, myth school)

NPC sample:
princess snowberri: character who you report to after completing an area. princess of celestia.
species: dark eyed white ferret (all ferrets must be human sized!)

queen celestia XIII: queen of celestia
species: butterscotch ferret

sir wyvern: museum curator
species: panda ferret (with black hair and a 'stache, not to mention a monocle)

rowena: gardener
species: white mouse (mouse character heights should go up to a player's middle)

sir spicy: volcano explorer
species: black mouse

stilton: castle guard
species: brown mouse

roseheart: recipe vendor/queen of artisans
species: chocolate ferret

marlene: reagent vendor
species: white mouse with brown and black patches

boss sample:
rat king: final boss
species: a greenish rat

oceanbane: sea ruler, wants revenge on the storm lord for firing him
species: kraken

edna McRatt: retired rat witch (the term "old, female wizard" dosent really cut it)
species: black rat, believed to rule the rats responsible for the plague

houses:
luxury: celestia council palace
modest: celestia mini-castle (everyone here besides the council and royals own one of these)

zeke quest: it's element-ary! (find the elemental gems)
history quest from lilian darkthorne, daughter of sir wyvern: "tidying up a few loose ends" (find the six history books in celestia)

history books:

main celestia history
the dark ages of celestia
into the light
the birth of spirit
the birth of the elements
modern celestia

to get in celestia:
beat krok and talk to private kinchley in MB. then talk to merle ambrose when you reach level 30, he will ask you to talk to shelus gruffheart in firecat alley, if you did the bloodstone ring quest for him. talk to him and he says he's busy with another delivery and asks if you could deliver the ring. celestia is then added to your spiral map. go to the spiral chamber in bartleby and you will end up in the celestia observatory. go outside and follow the quest tracker to the spot where the bloodstone ring orderer, princess snowberri, and she will thank you. she also says you should talk to the headmaster for a permit to help them, because the rat king wants to take over celestia and has captured her mom, the queen. talk to headmaster and he says yes, you should because the rat king might be one of malistaire's minions. (he is.) then chat with snowberri again, and the adventure in this magical kingdom begins!

thats all i have to say. Kingsisle, please acknowledge my ideas and take them into celestia. i will be on the test realm to tell you what you should change if you say yes. just so it can be perfect lol. thank you for making an awesome game that, unlike most MMOs, has a ton of thought put into it.

your ninja pigs ferrets and WOW fan,
peachtheferret

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
oh yeah, an equipment, furniture, and enemy sample :P

equipment sample:
cloudburst ballgown: dress with storm engravings, full skirt, petticoat, sash, and big collar in a Y shape. long, flared sleeves with clouds sticking out of the cuffs. the minimum price? 17,000. max? 20,000. yikes! girls only.
wand of the mythologist: a staff with two emerald snakes wrapped around it and a winged golden ball at the top. 3,000 gold. gives minor comet (100 damage, 0 pip).
starfire pendant: gives phoenix card.
queen's crown: a platinum tiara with amethyst, sapphire, ruby, jade, onyx, peridot, and citrine studs. gives 100 health 100 mana and either stormzilla, ice colossus, helephant, centaur, wraith, earthquake, or hydra card, depending on your school. only available via the bazaar or as a reward from queen celestia after saving her from the rat king. needless to say level 45+ only.

furniture sample:
celestian raven bed: bed with all colors of the schools on the cover, extremely ornate and made of bronze. silver ravens with gold beaks are on each bedpost.
cosmic tapestry: a tapestry with a swirling blue and purple space background, and a big yin yang symbol.
shell fountain: an awesome fountain with shells making the water. 3 layers.

enemy sample:
pitcher plant: a giant pitcher plant with a tongue. leaf legs and arms. rank 2 elite. spells: imp, physical attack, death shield, life trap. 300 HP. life school.
oceanbane minion: a mini kraken. rank 3. spells: storm shark, lightning bats, myth shield, storm trap, physical attack. 400 HP. storm school.
rat messenger: a grayish rat wearing patchy green cloak (the rats shouldnt be, like O' learys, but just really short rats like the kind you might find in your basement.) rank 3 elite. spells: scorpion, physical attack, spirit shield, frost serpent, ghoul, lightning bats, troll, leprechaun, and two pip fire spell from falmea, i forgot what it is. 500 HP, balance school. oh yeah its fire elf

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
one more thing! when the time comes for you to beat the rat king, princess snowberri teams up with you. she has really good ice and life spells, and usually uses a satyr when you're defeated. here's the scoop:

health: 3,000
spells: nature's wrath, centaur, dryad, rebirth, satyr, pixie, spirit armor, frost serpent, ice wyvern, ice trap, life trap, ice colossus, blizzard, frost giant, iceblade, ice shield, life shield, black mantle, ice age, ice elemental, treant, evil snowman. this is good because the rat king has 3 minions and 8,000 health. that's like 500 more than the jade oni. oh and the ice elemental and treant are ice and life minions. i might have made the treant up though.... maybe.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
peachtheferret wrote:
one more thing! when the time comes for you to beat the rat king, princess snowberri teams up with you. she has really good ice and life spells, and usually uses a satyr when you're defeated. here's the scoop:

health: 3,000
spells: nature's wrath, centaur, dryad, rebirth, satyr, pixie, spirit armor, frost serpent, ice wyvern, ice trap, life trap, ice colossus, blizzard, frost giant, iceblade, ice shield, life shield, black mantle, ice age, ice elemental, treant, evil snowman. this is good because the rat king has 3 minions and 8,000 health. that's like 500 more than the jade oni. oh and the ice elemental and treant are ice and life minions. i might have made the treant up though.... maybe.
there could also be a celestia arena!!

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
ALL of the celestia bosses!!!!!!

royal gardens:
boss 1: thornleaf: green treant with thorns
boss 2: mole king: a big mole, like the doodle doug moles but with a crown.
boss 3: lady razorthorn: albino ferret in a green cloak.

fiery mountains:
boss 1: firewing: sunbird
boss 2: fire frog: red humungofrog
boss 3: magma colossus: obvious

cliffs of eternity:
boss 1: ice ninja: icy blue ninja pig
boss 2: edna McRatt: a black rat in a pointy hat and black cloak
boss 3: the keykeeper: ice judgement fairy

the under-whirled:
boss 1: pumpkinhead: rotting scarecrow
boss 2: bburg: ghoul in a black suit, grubb's brother
boss 3: heck wraith: a wraith. much tougher than lord nightshade.

lightning sea:
boss 1: captain ratskull: gray rat in a pirate outfit. you actually battle him on the SS celestia.
boss 2: J. A. W. S.: storm shark- Jaw-dropping Awesome Water Shark.
boss 3: oceanbane: kraken

museum archives: (optional dungeon)
boss 1: cyclops statue: a lot like the cave golems in ravenscar
boss 2: frog muncher: green humungofrog
boss 3: ghost of krokenkahmen: well doh!

celestia palace:
boss 1: princess dosha: brown rat in a pink dress.
boss 2: rat king: greenish rat with a crown and cape
boss 3: rat king and princess dosha