Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Badges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
half of the badges for krokotopia is not being gave to me when i do what they need to be done for them. Can anyoen tell me how to fix it or will they.

Administrator
Please remember, discovering a badge and earning a badge are two different things.

When you discover a badge, it means you have unlocked the ability to earn the badge. You will receive a message such as 'Spider Squisher Badge Discovered' and this means you've discovered it, not that you've earned it.

When you've earned a badge by completing the requirements for that badge, you will receive a message such as 'Spider Squisher Badge Earned'.

If you feel you have EARNED a badge but it did not show up in your list of badges, just tell us which one.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
i bet the dude for mander savior and did not get his badge and i bet all the quests in krokosphinx unless there some ppl hiden in there that not showing up with quests for the krokosphinx delver badge so can you tell me if i miss or did not do something that need to be done for them badges.