Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boys should be allowed to wear pink.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
As I mentioned in the title, boys should be allowed to wear pink.
As a guy, my favorite color is pink, and I guarantee that I'm not the only one out there. All of the colors in the dye shop are pretty ugly, and I'm trying not to look so generic by wearing black and white like every other death student in the spiral.
I learned in kindergarten that pink isn't a 'girl's' color, so why can't Wizard 101 realize the same? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i totally agree. people make fun of me for liking pink but i don't care, i like the color, i find it very soothing and relaxing, so i should be able to wear it!

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
they probably think its not appropiate for boys wear pink i think ( lol that rhymed think pinkk XD)

Oh well idk why but probably why

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I agree, and I want brown also for the girls. Know how many times I wanted to put brown boots on and had to settle for black? Looks okay, but I end up looking Goth, not a bad thing I guess, but not really what I wanted. Just don't take my blue away. If I can wear blue, as a girl, why can't you guys wear pink? I second, third, whatever, the motion!

(Wonder how hard it would be to replace the color painters with a wheel, with gold and silver costing extra?)

Survivor
May 05, 2009
my favorite color is pink as well.that sucks it wont let us wear it! i guess purple will have to do haha