Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High Rank Cheating

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Umrag wrote:
crazycrackr7 wrote:
I am not the only one who is sick of this cheating in pvp! I am trying to make it to warlord but that will never happen because EVERY lvl 6 that does pvp uses treasure cards i was just in a match with 2 balance classes who were lvl 6 used rebirth so that we couldnt kill them then used stormlord. If wizard1o1 cant fix this problem i am not making my account a member anymore because this is just a waste of time witch here is a waste of money. The best solution to this problem was made by bloodferret.

Bloodferret wrote:
I believe all treasure cards should be level restricted. Spells like wid bolt should be lvl35 only. Other schools could still use them but they have to be at least that level. Just my 2 cents. I am also frustrated with pvp

Two level 6 beat you guys? They have 0% power pip chance, which means they need 6 pips every time. During that time you can heal, shield, attack, whatever.

they could've been in warlord gear :P

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
i think its is not fair :( i am a grand and there was this player that was level 11 and he warlord i am playing normily right and i notice he keeps doing thunder and it hits me he is a bolter i was fair i could not find my shields so he bolted me three times and i heal once and i lost so not fair :(

Explorer
Dec 29, 2008
BUU10 wrote:
i think its is not fair :( i am a grand and there was this player that was level 11 and he warlord i am playing normily right and i notice he keeps doing thunder and it hits me he is a bolter i was fair i could not find my shields so he bolted me three times and i heal once and i lost so not fair :(

There is no more trading of wizard made treasure cards so this should no longer be a problem.

However, KingsIsle should improve their matching algorithm. A level 16 warlord going up against a grand without higher level treasure cards? Its very obvious who is going to win, just based on the deck size, the strength of the spells available to them and the xp.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
There is no CHEATING in Wizard101 besides people who use cheat engine. Treasure cards, haha, so easy to beat. My rank points are almost up to 1500. the majority of my losses is me losing connection. and taking keen eyes and tough out of game? why? so NO ONE can have treasure cards? i am a grandmaster death warlord, and one strategy of mine is with all those treasure dryads and treasure bolts in my sidedeck, i also keep about 15 wraith so if i need a wraith and its not showing, i have one. guys, it is SO easy to shield. if your going for pvp and your a life, i say train all shields, go to tower on ice also. then in pvp, well, life should do 4v4 anyways, they can have their deck filled with shields and heals. so, have tons of rebirths. before the update, i had my best friend on here make me tons of dryads and rebirth and satyr. I use to say treasure cards were cheating, but then after bolts and bolts, i decided to try. it worked. and besides, after you get out of commander and up to warlord, you almost never see treasures. so ya, you can say that only people who rely on their school spells get up to warlord with full gear. dont EVER complain about losing. you get arena tickets.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Rho170 wrote:
My Myth Commander and his friend were in PVP yesturday. We were against 2 Journeymen who weren't what they seemed. They said they had Grands (and of course, very snobish about it). They were BOTH Life Commanders, BOTH lower level than us. Their spells were Helephant, Nature's Wrath, Rebirth, Fire Dragon, and Satyr. Something wrong with this?

Treasure cards are getting way too out of hand. My Myth Commander NEVER used ANY treasure card in PVP. My level 37 Life wizard COLLECTS Treasure Cards, however he NEVER uses any either. I did it the fair way. Those Journeymen (No naming) worked their way up to Commander by 'piggybacking' their Grand's Treasure Cards. They were very proud of that. ANYONE who uses OVER POWERED Treasure Cards CONSISTANTLY is a cheater in my book. Because of this cheating I have lost alot of rank. I've been on the fence between Captain and Commander.

KI needs to make Treasure Cards in PVP SCHOOL ONLY, or WIPE OUT ATTACKING AND HEALING Treasure Cards in PVP. Something NEEDS to be done about this.

Pretty soon I will be facing WARLORDS, and I hope they will be more just than the other ranks.

Please tell me YOUR stories about cheaters (No naming, they know who they are). Hopefully KI will read this and CHANGE THIS OUTRAGE.

Aggrivated thoughts,
-Marcus Legendcrafter, LVL 37 LIFE Storm, Private
-Talon Mythcrafter, LVL 18 MYTH Death, Captain/Commander.

Yes, i agree. I had this happen way TOO many times. But just to let you know this PvP thing is getting worse. WAY WORSE!!! Like just the other day we were doing a 4v4 and we were facing Warlords when we were all privates. They stunned chained a little plus, they were very rude and kept on LOL or ROFL us because they were stormlording, fire dragoning, and even Rebirthing with treasure cards. NO WONDER THEY WERE WARLORDS! As for us we dont have and treasures and eventually - we lost. KI needs to find a way to set things straight. (Doesnt mean you guys have to worry about it now. :) )

Lauren Skyriver
lvl 50
Ice Wizard

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I dissagree, because storm wizards, like myself, rely on using treasure cards that have been increased in accuracy, so if they take away treasure cards in pvp almost all storm would drop in rank. (Kevin Gianthammer grandmaster storm.) 8)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Plain and simple TC was created for players who could use an occassional help from a non school spell to help out in a battle . Ex : I am life but I have nothing against a fire guy so I would get a TC or too that would help. It was GAMEPLAY.. I dont need it as much but I finished Mr Grandmaster nearly all by myself. TC should not be in PVP matches END OF STORY

Now if your a storm and you want to use wildbolt and it works you have the right I know some who use Storm Lord or Trident and the bolt would not do anything if you play with blades and traps So play fair and enjoy the GAME

Survivor
Feb 26, 2009
can i just say what are treasure cards there for then? they are there to use so use them! I always use treasure cards there a major advantage and if you dont use treasure cards GET THEM! They are GREAT!

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
i say all treasure cards should be banned from pvp that way we dont have bolts, scarcrows and stuff like that being casted on you from lower lvl enemy's

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Rho170 wrote:
My Myth Commander and his friend were in PVP yesturday. We were against 2 Journeymen who weren't what they seemed. They said they had Grands (and of course, very snobish about it). They were BOTH Life Commanders, BOTH lower level than us. Their spells were Helephant, Nature's Wrath, Rebirth, Fire Dragon, and Satyr. Something wrong with this?

Treasure cards are getting way too out of hand. My Myth Commander NEVER used ANY treasure card in PVP. My level 37 Life wizard COLLECTS Treasure Cards, however he NEVER uses any either. I did it the fair way. Those Journeymen (No naming) worked their way up to Commander by 'piggybacking' their Grand's Treasure Cards. They were very proud of that. ANYONE who uses OVER POWERED Treasure Cards CONSISTANTLY is a cheater in my book. Because of this cheating I have lost alot of rank. I've been on the fence between Captain and Commander.

KI needs to make Treasure Cards in PVP SCHOOL ONLY, or WIPE OUT ATTACKING AND HEALING Treasure Cards in PVP. Something NEEDS to be done about this.

Pretty soon I will be facing WARLORDS, and I hope they will be more just than the other ranks.

Please tell me YOUR stories about cheaters (No naming, they know who they are). Hopefully KI will read this and CHANGE THIS OUTRAGE.

Aggrivated thoughts,

get over yourself sore loser

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Rho170 wrote:

Aggrivated thoughts,

Live a little. SHEESH. why does everybody care about treasure cards as a cheating source?
blaze icegem lv. 33 necromancer
private

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
idk if this is cheating, but today i was in pvp with my master fire guy, and when i got ready about 3 people went out and was like "go blaze and all that" which blaze is me. I thought they were stalling me so then the other person can kill me, so then i told 2 people to plz stop so i can concentrate. i lost later on and the guy i was fighting was laughing at me and the people were also, i was angry so i was like "ty for stalling me you cheaters" they just laugh and was like "your welcome" and "no problem"

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Yesterday i saw a level 2 myth wizard and he was a WARLORD with all the gear because he used his grandmaster myth to make treasure cards to use I find that cheating does anyone else?

8) James DayShade 8)

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
That is very unfair but also it should have taken them a long time to get the pips to use those spells because they did not have a big power pip chance. Also, that might give you enough time to kill them. But since they have been healing using rebirth and satyr, it took you longer time and you lost to them. But at the same time, treasure card using is pretty much using a very strong spell.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
AliceinWonderland17 wrote:
Rho170 wrote:

Aggrivated thoughts,

have you stopped to think they couldve gotten their cards from their equipment?
there are some people that are crown buyers..

Maybe some of their cards but KI has not made any gear with firedragon or rebirth yet.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
I totally agree! What i believed would be a fair 3v3 turned into a complete farce! My friends and I ( a fire master, a death grand and a master balance) went up aginst a grand healer, a master fire and a master myth. They got to go first(which was fine), but I started to get a bad feeling when they all sed tower shield for the first three rounds. Then they ALL hit us with Storm Lord! How is this in anyway fair? If that is what you want to do in practice matches, fine, but in ranked matches it shows not only poor sportmanship but how unfair the use of treasure cards makes the game! To top it off, I lost my hard earned PvP title. After the match, they bragged that useing treasure cards is how they became veterns. Wher is the use of skill? A master or grand is fully entitled to use his hard earned spells to the best of his ability, but where is the display of skill if you use none of your own spells? That is just buying a title and I have no respect for it! At this moment, i find it very unlikely i will continue to play in the ranked matches.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
Zigmon wrote:
susume wrote:
KI has said they will soon end the trading of treasure cards made with enchantments such as Tough and Keen Eye.

Susume, can you post a link so that we can all go read it. I would like to know some of the specifics before this change occurs.

too late, it's already happened. and there was no thread letting us know, or to get a vote on it.

oh and:

hiway1999 wrote:
You want EZ mode? Play a Balance wizard and cast judgement.

really. you drag that into this thread. wow. it's not even true anyway. couple that with an apparent unwillingness to write out a word with only four letters, along with a suspicion i have due to your username, and you seem like a guy who's bitter because he can't form a strategy to beat a sorcerer.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009

The same thing always happens to me i was a captain with my lvl 26 death wizard and i kept getting killed by wild bolts

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
I once faced a team I am still mad at. They had TWO GRANDMASTER LIFE a Grand Storm and another grand I don't remember what he was, I think Fire or Death, anyway their strategy was to annoy others into leaving and it worked we had a good team. Our team was a Grand Ice, Death, Storm and me a Grand Life. They went second but that wasnt any help to us, what they did was stun block treasure on both life by the bucket load then we did Lord Giant and Crow, eventually one of the Life died and one of the Storm but that same turn the other life did rebirth and the other life went after him and she was doing rebirth that round. They kept doing that vicious cycle and they annoyed our Storm and he left and didn't wanan pvp with us anymore. Then they said and I qoute "What will it take to make to 3 leave?" and I said "Nothing, I want tickets even if it's just 4" and we stayed till the end we lost but it made them angry cause their strategy didn't work. Our Ice had Satyr, healed me and i was able to sustain the team for a while to make the other team angry. Don't let teams like that get your goat, there is always a way around stuff you just gotta be smart and not give up.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Rho170 wrote:

Aggrivated thoughts,

I collect things like storm snowman, fire bats, and ice cat. I get them from when I get birthday cards from my friend because they know that I like them. This is what I dont get, How can they build up enough pips to use it when the grandmaster has fire dragon or something?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Mine is very bad, i was about to become a a knight then a private MYTH was in the arena. I thought it was gonna be over in one orthrus (i was myth) then he used wild bolt and then angain and i died. For people who say "You should shield more often" should know i don't know storm shield don't wanna waste crowns over some storm spell. Another time (this is even worst) i was with my ice grand and i was on my fire. These two people storm and ice i think were using treasure cards, in fact they didn't use any of there own school spells.my friend used frost giant but while he was afk the storm wizard used guess. beguile and it hit me stunned me and did 700+ damage. Then they both did minions one did cyclops the other banshee of animate. Then they both fire dragoned us. i said why are they using treasure cards. then they said we are treasure card noobs. i used fire dragon to clear at least half the party then guess what wild bolt from both, the storm used a treasure card. he said so. then he finished us with storm lord . once i watched a game masters vs noobs and the masters won cause they bolted them. If you ask me TC should be level restricted and not be used to rank up in ranked arena.