Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP! Please read this or yah...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Hi this is Blaze DrgaonFlame my bro's character is on my account and called Brian ThunderSword Level 16 Thunder. He bought this Diviner Deck from Krokotopia and when he goes into battle with it, it only shows Spark (wand) cards and thundersnakes! He is second school life but when he equips his cards in the deck, they won't pop up! He doesn't have alot of money right now only 243 gold or something because I tried helping him as a sis :D so I bought another Diviner deck and it wouldn't work still :-o now hes mad at meh so can you do something about it administrators. Post your comments on here other players if ya want....

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 45 Pyromancer

Administrator
Make sure he actually has that deck equipped. Just like a hat, you must have the deck equipped in order to use it.

To equip the deck, press B on your keyboard when you're not in a duel. This will bring up your Backpack.
Click the tab at the top that looks like a deck.
Make sure the deck you want to use has a small closed hand icon beside it, indicating that is the deck you currently have equipped.
Remember CTRL-K will swap between your decks, so always make sure you have the one you want to use currently equipped.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Thanks Gamma! His deck seems to be working now. I should've known he didn't even equip it!

~Blaze DragonFlame, Level 45 Pyromancer