Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GIFT CARDS ARE OUT!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
I had to go to Walm-Mart for something and I always stop in electronics! And guess what??? The Wizard101 cards are out! Also they are now out at Best Buy! Least the ones near me!!! I got them both!

Best Buy is $20 and has the Firezilla

Wal-mart is $10 and has the Balance Golum Pet!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I saw those on friendlynecromancer.com and I thought they were fake, but I guess not! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Hero
May 19, 2009
so from what he says, are there new cards? and if so is there a link to see the new pets and what they do?

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
I'll have to check my WalMart. THe nearest Blockbuster has them, but it comes with a Blue Dragon and "Mend Minion" spell. The dragon is cool, but I don't need that spell.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
The gift card is also available at Blockbuster for $10 dollars and comes with a Blue Dragon pet ...

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Does anyone know if the gift cards are going to be available at Canadian locations of Blockbuster and Walmart. We Canadians would like to have the opportunity to take part in purchasing Wizard101 gift cards. :)

Explorer
May 22, 2008
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
Runstorm1981 wrote:
I had to go to Walm-Mart for something and I always stop in electronics! And guess what??? The Wizard101 cards are out! Also they are now out at Best Buy! Least the ones near me!!! I got them both!

Best Buy is $20 and has the Firezilla

Wal-mart is $10 and has the Balance Golum Pet!

what golem pet?

Survivor
Oct 23, 2008
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Why is this link not easy to get to? I can not find this link about the gift cards anywhere on the site other then in this form.

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Oh man, my friend is upset. He bought the Blockbuster card last Friday (It was the first day the local store had them) and used it (It came with the Heal Minion card). He did not know that had he waited one day to redeem the card, he could have gotten the much more useful (to him) Dryad card.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Quantize wrote:
https://www.wizard101.com/giftcards

^^That link has all the info you need on the gift cards.

Was this directed at my post? It does not answer anything for me as there is no mention of Canada or Canadian retailers having access or carrying these cards. There should be an online store so that residents of other countries can have the same opportunities as the US to have these pets. Its not fair.