Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

people asking for username and password

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
there was this guy named connor i cant remember the last name he approached me saying he was from ki and i was chosen as one of the best players and i had a choice of max cash or grandmaster since i know the rules and have read them i know ki will not approach me want my name and password for such items i turned him down he then continued on and found another girl who at first believed him until he asked her for her username and password so he could give her the prize a friend and i went behind the building where he lead this girl to warn her against it he then continued with his story saying he could suspend us for a day just for questioning his motive which i know you will NEVER FOR ANY REASON ask for that info it is personal and private for a reason he then reported all of us for no reason what so ever except we were trying to save someone from spam or whatever he was up to now i did report him which i hope will not get me into trouble but i believe i was right for doing so please help us to stop this guy before an innocent person is targeted and believes him and please reply

thank you,
shelby pixierider
level 46
theurgist

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
don't worry about it he's probably banned by now. kings isle doesn't tollerate this stuff.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Misty7981 the person you saw saying that was not from KI. He was simply someone who wanted to get on another persons account. You should of reported him for asking Person Information such as password and username. Sadly that person has probably lost there account to him. Plz next time you see this report the person. It will prevent someone from losing there account maybe again.

- Jasmine BlueGem Lvl 45 Thaumaturge
The Purifier

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Oops you did report him i havent read all your post yet Anyways what you did was the right thing. You will not get in trouble, the other person will and probably be banned.

- Jasmine BlueGem Lvl 45 Thaumaturge
The Purifier

Administrator
Thank you for reporting this player, you did the right thing.
Mr Lincoln will certainly take care of this.

KingsIsle employees can be identified by our KingsIsle Support badges! If the player claiming to be a KingsIsle employee refuses to show you the badge, they're not a KingsIsle employee and they should be reported immediately.

Thank you again, young Wizards!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
thank you so much for replying so soon and for the info on ki employees having a badge i did not know that and will spread the word to people so that they know and will not be a victim of this

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Gamma, could you post a pic of what this badge looks like? Just so there's no confusion. I didn't know KI employees have an in-game badge

Administrator
Instead of Grandmaster Necromancer or something of the sort, it simply states KINGSISLE SUPPORT

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-