Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Subtract 100% mana?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
In front of the arena where diego is selling stuff there is a couple of items that say minus 100% mana whats up with that? You can't BATTLE WITH NO MANA!! Moderators who are suppost to be reading this explain to me or someone who knows whats going on

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Ok, that gear makes your mana drop to zero because the administrators don't want you to use that gear outside of PvP. The gear and things you were looking at is for PvP only, and if you haven't noticed mana isn't used in PvP.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
OHHHH! And I reported that as a bug. That was intentional?

I got such a piece of equipment as a drop -- I've never been to the Arena. -100% mana seemed rather useless, so I assumed it was a typo.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Firedragon491 wrote:
Ok, that gear makes your mana drop to zero because the administrators don't want you to use that gear outside of PvP. The gear and things you were looking at is for PvP only, and if you haven't noticed mana isn't used in PvP.

Thanks dude

Defender
May 28, 2009
KiansDad wrote:
I got such a piece of equipment as a drop -- I've never been to the Arena. -100% mana seemed rather useless, so I assumed it was a typo.

What drop? Where? Who had it? How long did you fight them to get it? TELL ME!? lol Seriously, if you remember it would be really great if you would tell us. Thanks.