Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Bears are hiding something

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
Has any one noticed that when they come out of the teleporter to grizzleheim, the bears above look like they are guarding something.Well if you look up there you will see a peice of ORE.As far as i know you can not get up there. Who knows what else they hide.

(This is just a joke but there really is unobtainable ore up there a lot.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Aren't they protecting the king or emperor?
I think that's why Ambrose sent you there

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I noticed this too and it bothered me. I spent several minutes trying to find a way to squeeze myself up there. I am a "freebie lover," so I love finding reagents, I think, "ooh! free!" and nab it. That ore gets to me, free but unattainable.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
it is weird i am going to go check it out and see if its true bye guys *puts shades on* 8)

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
why do they put some ore were no one can get it that is a little weird dont you think.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Oct 10, 2008
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
i no i try EVERYTHING to get it! i just hope i can get it. i found it in IMP or BANSHEE realm. :) not sure but you just can't get it!
your friend,
EMMA MOONHUNTER
Lvl 22 ice goddess 8)

Defender
May 28, 2009
I have seen that too, but that's not the only place! LOL! There is also a group of cattails in MS that is really high up in the air. So high that you can't get to it even if you jump around. Reagents have been showing up in all kinds of weird places. There are some mushrooms on a fence in MS right before you get to Tree of Life, and the other two. On A Fence! These you can get but they are ON the FENCE! ROFL!

Explorer
Jan 18, 2009
Defender
Apr 28, 2009