Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Password Bug

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
although i am small and young my younger brothers password is not WORKING!

We are getting really frustarted!And its not working!

So please help and respond!

Survivor
May 03, 2009
I don't know if this is your problem but when my password wasn't working I realized it was because Caps Lock was on and my password was all undercase letters. Make sure you type in in the correct case. Hope that helps.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
loset wrote:
although i am small and young my younger brothers password is not WORKING!

We are getting really frustarted!And its not working!

So please help and respond!

that happened to my fire wizard just wait for about 1-2 days and it will work again.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
Is your caps lock on? It's at the left side of your keyboard
Or you might have some type of firewall up, and the screen would look like this:To play Wizard101, you (or your parent) may need to make changes to your system configuration. When this is done, you will be able to play!

Wizard101 has failed to contact the game update servers. If Wizard101 was working before, try closing this window and running the game again.

If this is your first attempt to play, this issue is probably caused by a Firewall blocking access to the game or communication ports that the game is trying to use. Please make sure that Wizard101 is allowed to access the internet through your security software.

In your game installation directory, the file /Wizard101/PatchClient/BankA(and BankB)/WizardLauncher.exe needs to be allowed as well as /Wizard101/Bin/WizardGraphicalClient.exe. If you have not played before, some of these files may be absent. If your software requires specific ports, please allow TCP/UDP 12000-12999.

If you continue to see errors, please contact customer support and refer to Solution 107 by clicking here.
(The link doesn't work. It's at this page:
https://www.wizard101.com/site/CustomerSupport/wizard101?siteId=8ad6a4041b4fd6c1011b5160b0670010
Now it works! )
if a firewall is enabled, then just disable it. :D
Otherwise there is a typo.