Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Account & sub-account playing simultaneously

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Hi all-

I have a 'master' account and I recently created a 'sub' account for my son's character. We want to play together, as a team. We have two computers and we both log in to our accounts at the same time, but we can't seem to find each other in-game. For example, we can both be standing in front of the Commemorative Statue in front of the Headmaster's Office, but we can't see each other. In fact, we don't even see the same other players: when I look at my screen, I see myself and a bunch of other folks wandering back and forth, but not my son's character. When I look over at my son's computer, I see HIS character and a DIFFERENT bunch of other players wandering back and forth, but not my character.

Has anyone run into this? Any suggestions how to address it?

Thanks,

-Ed

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Just change your realms. You are both on a different realm. One of you needs to switch to whatever the other is on.

Or use a true friend code.

Developer
You are probably on different Realms. One of your characters should find out what Realm and Area they are in, and the other should go to the same Realm and Area. Open your spellbook to the Options page (or press Esc), then find the Realms Tab. The left page will show the Realm and the right page will show the Area. You may have to change Realms in one step and then change Areas in another step.

Hope that works!
:-)

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
That worked perfectly, thanks!

-Ed
========
MoolindaWu wrote:
You are probably on different Realms. One of your characters should find out what Realm and Area they are in, and the other should go to the same Realm and Area. Open your spellbook to the Options page (or press Esc), then find the Realms Tab. The left page will show the Realm and the right page will show the Area. You may have to change Realms in one step and then change Areas in another step.

Hope that works!
:-)