Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Since there isn't a way to view houses before you buy one why not be able to sell the house back to the vendor for the full price?

Maybe even have a certain time to be able to do it for full price. Like 1-2 days.

I have 50k gold and I want to buy a house but I'm not about to spend that kinda gold when I cant even look at it first to see if it's what I want.

Explorer
Jan 07, 2009
I have a better idea, you can test out houses before you buy them. It will be much easier and simpler.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I posted this idea yesterday I guess it didn't get approved. I think we should have a 10 day warranty this way if we don't like the house we can sell it back and get all of our money back.

Defender
May 08, 2009
Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
Resetti123 wrote:
I have a better idea, you can test out houses before you buy them. It will be much easier and simpler.

I had this idea too....
I think it would be the best idea, since you wouldnt spend 40,000 on a mooshu house and find that a 30,000 marleybone house is better

Zachary Dragonhunter
----------Level 42 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
DPVSaint wrote:
I posted this idea yesterday I guess it didn't get approved. I think we should have a 10 day warranty this way if we don't like the house we can sell it back and get all of our money back.

Better yet, just as in real life where there are model homes or apartments, that are set up just for people to visit and see what they would be buying or renting, they could do that. Have one of each house that you can go into. The pictures are too small to really see any detail and I feel silly asking all my friends if they know anyone with a certain house. Sometimes I plan to buy both homes but for different wizards. Since they can't be traded I want to be sure to get the right one.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Thats what I have been doing. But I'm rather new to the game so I have been standing around old town and asking if anyone has whatever house I'm looking for. It's a pain....

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Honestly this is the same idea people asked for in the test realm before housing went live. KI's answer was to give us more money to play with so we can buy and decorate the houses. That was nice for the test realm but in the live realm you REALLY want to see the house BEFORE you spent that much money.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
ImBlueAngel wrote:
DPVSaint wrote:

Better yet, just as in real life where there are model homes or apartments, that are set up just for people to visit and see what they would be buying or renting, they could do that. Have one of each house that you can go into. The pictures are too small to really see any detail and I feel silly asking all my friends if they know anyone with a certain house. Sometimes I plan to buy both homes but for different wizards. Since they can't be traded I want to be sure to get the right one.

This would be nice too. Both of these could be added because you never know, you might like it at first, buy it, but a few days later end up regretting it.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Yeah, it would be nice, but kind of pointless.
I just googled to find tours of the houses. I picked the 30k Marleybone one.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Bambino wrote:
Yeah, it would be nice, but kind of pointless.
I just googled to find tours of the houses. I picked the 30k Marleybone one.
How bout interactive furniture like where you can actually sit or use a fireplace i dont know what a bed could do sleep? any way just an idea