Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Someone please help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
I didn't know where else to go, but I was wondering I have a lvl 16 storm storm student but he has the health of a lvl 4 wizard is there some way to fix that? I have been told to change my clothes I did they all are storm clothes is it some kind of glitch or something? Can someone please help me?

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
My suggestion is to level up to get krokotopia clothes that give more health all my clothes basically only give health but my boots lol i need stats really. Yea try to get clothes that give health. I hope helped :)
~ConnorShadowHammer lvl 46 wizard who beat the game~

Defender
May 28, 2009
Storm students have the lowest health of any other wizard. They also have the highest damage rating so it balances itself out. Or at least that is the argument anyway. You can go to this link to see a list of all the appropriate health, mana, and power pips chance levels per wizard level. http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Level_Chart

Hero
May 19, 2009
well if your worried about your health, buy clothing that increases your health instead of your storm attack and defence

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Zigmon wrote:
Storm students have the lowest health of any other wizard. They also have the highest damage rating so it balances itself out. Or at least that is the argument anyway. You can go to this link to see a list of all the appropriate health, mana, and power pips chance levels per wizard level. http://wizard101.wikia.com/wiki/Level_Chart

Zigman, thanks for that link...I didn't know it existed!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
To increase your health you have to find clothing that shows the little health jar in the stats and then there will be a number next to it and that is how much health you will get out of that outfit. Same with mana but it will be a blue jar thing.

Austin Lifehaven Magus Life/Balance Wizard

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Sadly Samm099 you cant really help it, no matter how many health your clothes give you, you kinda still will have very low health. Most Storm grandmaster still have in the 1000 health or at the beginning of 2000 health. Storm naturally has the lowest amount of health and ice naturally has the most health. The good thing is Storm has really strong powers, but another down side is they have horrible accuracy. All you need Samm099 is some strategy and a few good healing powers and you should be doing fine.

- Jasmine BlueGem Lvl 45 Thaumaturge
The Purifier

Survivor
May 03, 2009
you can buy outfits with crown like in krokotopia and they'll give alot of life
some with the hat robe and shoes have been known to give up to 700 health in dragon spyre

Defender
May 28, 2009
Here is another link for everyone out there: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7346&highlight=highest+health
This post shows that a storm wizard can never have more than 2437. But it also looks at each class with a focus on health. None of the other attributes are considered. Shielding /resistance is often far more important than health if you can get it high enough to significantly reduce the incoming damage. Accuracy is also something that you will worry about as a storm wizard. If you can get your accuracy high enough to not worry SO much about fizzle then you wont be in the battle long enough to worry about health. Simple as that.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
No, its not a glitch. Like everyone is saying, buy clothes that give you lots of health. Your going to need as much as you can get when up into the higher levels. You can also buy rings and the swords to give you more health. I am almost lvl 42 and i have 2567 health already. :D