Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
Pogologomogo wrote:

lvl 7 Spell: 7 pips, 95%, 450 and 450
Space Centaur: Same as centaur but when arrow hits does first damage, and when tree, in this case moon rock, brakes does the next part of damage.

Here, i correct:

lvl 7 Spell: 7 pips, 95%, 300, 300, and 300
Space Centaur: Same as centaur but when arrow hits does first damage, and when tree, in this case moon rock, brakes does the next part of damage, and finally when the pieces attack the enemy does last part of damage

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
CaptainCheese wrote:

Level 25 Savior of the Spiral (dont ask)

Big time lol.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
chrisbradley wrote:
NO WAY CELESTIA IS GONNA BE THERE I'd prefer Candy Land, the enemies would be mostly rank 10 because it will come after Dragonspyre, and for the most part, the monsters will be like evil snowmen only in cotton candy, and there would be ghouls holdin' peppermint sticks. I also know where the last boss would be. It would be in Candyland Kingdom. The last boss would be called, " Soul of the Cotton Candy King, and the dungeons will be called: Candyland Tomb, Candycano island, Peppermint mountain, and The Chamber of all Lost Bosses. The final dungeon would be: Candy Pyre Arena.

CANDYLAND YOU ROCK!

Three words: Candy, Land, Geek

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
zackza10 wrote:
zackza10 wrote:
everybody stop thinking this way!!!!!!!!!!! if you have already spent lots of time and training points in other ways why dont you just think of how to make your own school new spells like what should come after ice colossus exactly
has anyone listened to me?!?

Your answer: no

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Well I had the water Idea and i found a post on there that said that the new world is celestia so i will put ways to see my idea here.

Serch: New school the school of water
Section: Dorms

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
They need to make a medusa spell with 4 snakes on her head, a fire one, storm one, ice one, and a balance one. They should also make one with death, myth, life, and balance. It attacks all enemies. fire-700 ice-400 storm-1000 balance-600 myth-700 life- 400 death- 1000 (7 pips on both) 70% chance of fizzeling for the storm one - 75% chance for the death one

It is learned as a level 38 move for sun (storm one), star (storm one), and moon (death one). They should also make a pet medusa.

Wolf MythStalker level 15 myth helped alot with this idea.

Alex SkyRider
level 49
Master Necromancer

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Fortheschoolone spell should like spectical blast except it will be four worlds. They'll be Mooshu, Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim, and Krokotopia. Every where will be come smokey and dark. Then a light will flash then every thing will turn green, then you see the world Mooshu will come out and then a samouri comes out of mooshu then attakcs the first guy damage 600. Then another light flashes the smock turns black then Dragonspyre comes out then a Draconion comes out of Draggonspyre and attacks the 2nd guy damage

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
i think the new schools is great :-D but i think students should have a chance to see the new school than choose if they want to switch or not cause i think they need a choice. hope you like my idea

Elizabeth PearlStone lvl46 :-D

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
The new 2012 Spell School

Of course some spells you may have already sene but

Earthquake
Tsunami
Volcanoes
SinkHoles
Solar Flares
Meteorite Shower
Ice Age Blizzard

You get my drift ....

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
cnaas wrote:
The Black hole Idea is neat, what about the Sun? I am having a hard time of thinking of attacks for it.
there is already an aattack realthing to the sun it is nova nova is like a super nova whene the sun dies and makes a big explosion

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
but is there realy gonna be tree new schools in celesta that are related to the universe
because celesta is underwather so it dosent realy make sense.

and i have and idea why not a spell called begining you see bartelby or his sister (forgot her name) apear and shout this ting that explodes and thene you see the spiral in its original form before it got split and turned into the spiral i rwould deal 600 to 890 dmages to all enemies and stun theme for a turn

pls reply

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I'm not sure if anyone said this yet but what about a School of Light and a School of Animals or a School of Music. Just some thoughts though.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
why add three new schools they should first find a school to give balance an ege or something i realy hate fealing like i cant damage or get damged by anything it feals just awkward

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I agree that the "Celestian Shcools" are Moon, Sun and Stars.

I think the star shcool would be about constellations, here are some possible examples:

Scorpio (mutation of scorpion spell)

Capricorn

Pisces

Orion

Plus, some new balance spells related to them:

Celestian Trap

Celestian Blade

Celestian Shield

Also the new shcools may have bonuses for the shcool(s) thay are related to:

Moon - Death and/or Ice
Sun - Fire and/or Balence
Stars - Myth

Thx for reading

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
hi. paul ironflame, level forty six fire wizard. i think i can solve a few problems here. for one, why not have the first quest in the new world give a bunch of training points. and there will be zeke's quest there too. as for the new schools, well, those of us players who trained in the original magic will be at a disadvantage, as one of us said. also, the new spells you guys thought up are cool, but way too powerful to go into the game. imagine that 2000-3000 damage spell being used. that would be a one hit down on the haorder, on krokopatra, and on many grandmasters. so you guys should reconsider your choice of damage and accuracy. if you really want spells like that, you better lower the accuracy to 35%-25%. give us originals a chance, will ya? i think these schools are a great idea, but make them less powerful, or else our poor original magic school teachers will get sacked lol. so make those spells more like fire and myth spells in the damage department. for instance: starburst: 3 pips, trained at level 16. 285-375, 80% accuracy. a beam of light hits one enemy. sound good? let me know. btw, this is my first post! :D :D :D :-) :-)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
Yeah, all these spells are all just a *sarcastically* tad bit overpowered. 50 + 600 + stun to all?!? I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Here's an idea Mutation school and it would be based on creatures that have been magicallly mutated by some sort of wizardry also some other things that are out of the ordinary and here some spells i though of:::::::

1.chemical racoon 100-135damage
2.fire drenched tiger 200-310
3.8 eyed centipede 250damage+ 50 damage per other pip( up to four )
4.mythalogical dog 330death or 370life or 410myth
5.death star(white ball appears in center of feild and turns to black star with red glowing eyes and mouth and attacks all enemies for 420damage)
6.solar flare 700damage+200 over 2 turns
7.one winged angel of lies(figure comes up and attacks one person for 780damage and removes all blades) number they are ordered in is how many pips are neededfor each spell. Have fun with my ides 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
megantler wrote:
i have some ideas for spells

eclipse: first you would see the moon covering the sun then it will give all your teamates towershields and all your enemies feints

wrath of the sun: you would see a giant sun then a giant flash of lights hits all enemies it does 900-975 damage

meter belt: you would see small meters circleing the enemy then they all just hit him or her at one time then you see an explosion it does 700 damage

space ship: you would see a space ship that sorounds the enemy then it just flys with them up and crashes then a giant explosion happens it does 1000-1078

Megantler, cool ideas but they seem very powerful, so i think the accuracy should be 65%. still your ideas for spells are great, if you want some more ideas from a pyromancer, pls reply

Jack SwiftArrow
Grandmaster Fire
<fire will prevail>

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
wehrgasm wrote:
Here's an idea Mutation school and it would be based on creatures that have been magicallly mutated by some sort of wizardry also some other things that are out of the ordinary and here some spells i though of:::::::

1.chemical racoon 100-135damage
2.fire drenched tiger 200-310
3.8 eyed centipede 250damage+ 50 damage per other pip( up to four )
4.mythalogical dog 330death or 370life or 410myth
5.death star(white ball appears in center of feild and turns to black star with red glowing eyes and mouth and attacks all enemies for 420damage)
6.solar flare 700damage+200 over 2 turns
7.one winged angel of lies(figure comes up and attacks one person for 780damage and removes all blades) number they are ordered in is how many pips are neededfor each spell. Have fun with my ides 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

That sounds really awesome, but i have another idea.
Ok, i have thought for a while and i have come up with a new school and spells. The school is Mindomancy (power of minds). The teacher would be a tall, green skinned, scientist, he would have a staff that has a bllue brain on the end that is minature and is surging with electricity. He would be named Professor (i need ideas, post them). His school would be in old town above the bazaar.

Spells:

Corruption- 5 pips 80% accuracy, the caster uses this spell and on the person he chooses, the caster can change the school the school that the victim is using, for example. If the user casts corruption and the victim is casting kraken, the caster changes the school of kraken to any other school.

Brain Surge- 7 pips 70 % accuracy, for team - heals 300 health and puts universal blades for 30% on everyone on the casters team. for enemy team - takes 550 damage each and adds a 40% universal trap on everyone on the opposing team.

Head games- 3 pips 80% accuracy, switches all of the opposing teams blades around and stuns team.

I would like to hear any comments spells, edits and anything else from you guys. pls post

Jack SwiftRunner
Grandmaster Pyromancer
<fire will prevail>

PS. on my previous comment, i said my name was jack swiftarrow

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
Jack your ideas are pretty good

Ethan Shadowbringer lvl 48 fire wizard
Ethan Lengendeyes lvl 41 balance wizard

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
cool ideas, some are like sometthing poping up and giving the other person the shock of their life but A LOT of these ideas are really good.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
um guys what about astro healing spells. like plannet alline the worlds alline in a straight line twords you and you could get healed like 650 health or 650 to all friends. idk i think that would be awesome.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
oooooh! How about global spells? Here's some for the 3 new secondary schools:

Moon: Zero Gravity, +35 percent to all Moon spells

Sun: Solar Power, +35 percent to all Sun spells

Star: Northern Lights, +35 percent to all Star spells

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
you do know that celestia is coming. not possible, not mabye. it's coming.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
babyling2252 wrote:
aviator2 wrote:
Great idea! We know that the three astral magics; sun, moon, and star are real, so why not make them into schools?

awesome idea! but wouldnt the "sun school" kinda be like fire? :?
I agree. i say moon, stars, and maybe a saturn looking planet. :)