Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Schools included with the POSSIBLE new World o

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2009
Well, of course the Level Cap would have to be raised and their would have to be new ways to learn Training Points...

But, I think that maybe three new schools would be a great idea for that 'possible' World.

The Magic of these Schools would be mostly influenced with "Space".

The First School: School Of Stars
Users of this Magic: Astronomers?
Spells:
*Star Flash-The "floor" of the dueling arena would become black. You would start to see stars 'twinkle' in this dark area. There would be a sudden 'flash' of light that hit all enemies at once instead of different times.
*Spirals Comet-A large ball of silver light swirls around the duel board. Then suddenly it would hit the selected opponet. Leaving 'sparkles' illuminiating around him stunning the opponet for a round.
*The Spirals' Revenge-The 'Spiral' floats out from the floor of the duel board. Then it would turn gold and a flash of golden light it would hit the selected enemy. Leaving the Worlds of the Spiral floating around the oppenet stunning drawing both health and mana? from him.

I couldnt really think of ideas for those other two schools. If any of you have any ideas of those schools OR ideas on the School of Stars just post them here.

I will post again if I think of any ideas.

Thanks!
Aaron Firegem-Grandmaster Pyromancer
Seth Drake-Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I have one.
*Shooting/Falling star: The person who cast this spell can make a wish
Wish to kill enemy: The star burns up and strikes the enemy 740-800
Wish to kill all enemies: Multiple stars strike all enemies 630-750
Wish to heal self: Fully heals (only heals self)
That's about it for now.
I don't have any other ideas yet.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Good idea! I'd learn some of those spells.

Also, a black hole would be fun to watch... >:-D

Survivor
May 28, 2009
The Black hole Idea is neat, what about the Sun? I am having a hard time of thinking of attacks for it.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
yo cnaas how bout Solar Flare-6-90%, does the sun appears then hits all enemies for to hundred then hits them again for 600 then stuns them.

Space Distortion- A black hole appears and goes to all players and mixes all wards charms positive and negative around to every player?

Survivor
May 18, 2009
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Ok, this took me some time to think of.

Moon voretex 80% 300
The moon pops up in the middle of the arena.
The moon takes the opponets health, and gives you part 50% of it.

And what about Starblade?
That could be cool.
+40 to astro atacks

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think that in this world when you get to ???? you will be able to change your school. Like maybe after you defeat malistare.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
well i don't agree with a wizard being an astral one, changing your school just isnt natural, and i wouldnt make a new wizard just to be of the astral school. (i've always gotten bored.) however there could be a school at celestia academy that taught wizards astral spells, free of training points. also an alchemy class would be good. no, check that- an alchemy class would ROCK!

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
why do most of these spellls seem to hit all the enemues?

and the wishing one seem long and boring after seeing it once or twice.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
what is the world celestia why do I hear so much about it on the message boards please help me

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Great idea! We know that the three astral magics; sun, moon, and star are real, so why not make them into schools?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
the idea of a new school EXCELENT!!!!!!!!!!! but i wouldnt make the hole thing on stars and spirals. but i have this insane idea for a new spells like constilationsfor the hole space school:
Space Centaur (plz send new name): the bottom of the field turns black and golden lights come up like helephants (but dimmer) A centaur ( black with white stars all over (so visible) is in the sky as a constilationthen comes down and shoots a light beam out of his hands and then deals whatever damage.

Staff attack: it would be 3 stars spin around and hit opponent

Other constilation of the creators choice such as
night scorpion,
LIKE BALANCE SCORPIONS BUT BLACK WITH NORMAL FEILD
Maximagor(a bear that when he swipes his paw shoots out raises of light like Collosus or Helephant)
Star Serpant,Like snow serpant but black and gold and slithers out of the sky from all the other constilations
Cyguns(a black and purple shaded pheonix),
Stary Night(that schools dome like Balefrost,wyldfire,but has marleybone stars at top with milky way in it)
Staredwolf (same thing as heck hound but instead of red and yellow black on bottom and gold on top and does no start in a dog house instead it comes up like Orthurus but out of the side where scorpion comes out of just it will be bigger and lower)
Asteroid(like meteors and blizzard but they are balls of stars fith a trail of light and shining dust)
and for last lvl 48 spell that attacks everyone is Black Hole a Black Hole pops up and shoots the same thing as super nova does just black and gold gotta go but more to come
i wil give ideas for clathes and there special quests for Space only spells and where to got new training points
plz send new ideas
THX:)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
so i have a idea in the what school are u test
there could be a choice ''would u play in the grass'' or would you ''study the stars
study the stars would make you be sorted into the school of Moon, Sun , Stars, or Illumonation (like balance for the space schools)
if u played in the grass you would answer the normal questions and get into the normal schools
and Celestia would be based on Babylon and the middle east because they were the first people to study the stars.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
for the Moon School
Professor: Hammu Arabi (he is a white unicorn whith a long white staff with a moon rock at the tip in long maroon robes)
spells:
minor shine 0 pips
a small bolt of light falls on the enemie
does 60

moon snake 1 pip
a little white snake that shoots out a white liquid
does 65-120

Moon Boulder 2 pips
a huge boulder that takes away 90 health and does 130-200
to the enemy

Light Shield 0 pips
make a moon trap on the enmy and gives a life and star shield on the player

Cygnus 3 pips
a beutiful white swan that obbs its head back and takes awy 100 health
and puts it out on the enemy doing 230-310 to the enemy
thats all i have for now now on the book pedestal
''Moon wizards called Lightgazers, are not selfish nor worried about losing, but brave and cast strong spells on thereselfs , yet do much to the enemy
under the leadership of bold professer Arabi the school colors are white and maroon and the Gemstone is moonstone"

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008

WIZARD101 is the most poplaur GAME EVER! Do you think? :-)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Ugh! NO MORE NEW SCHOOL TALK! I think there shouldn't be one cause who needs the school? Like death life and myth need each other to live and fire ice and storm need each other to live. Balance needs all of them. Also I think that a new school would just be a problem cause I spent my training points already and I don't want to pay to get them back for this new school! These school we have are elemental and spirit schools. This school doesn't belong in any group. :? I hate Grizzleheim too! Grandmasters cant go above 50 so who cares about another world? :?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
OH MY GOSH STAR ELEMENT? THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZINGLY COOL!
I would recommend their school colors to be white and deep blue, and their wand should be white wand with a glowing orb at the top, like the fire wand but white a dark blue.

And I had like this idea for it, at the begining when you create a wizard, say if their was world of Celstia and Wizard City, you could pick one of them then one is like a space themed quiz and the WC one is normal.

And if you go to the Celestia school, your robes are like armor with stars and not the robes from WC, that you get when you first begin.

The hat should be a like band, and not a hat.

And since there are what? Six worlds near Wizard City their should be Six with Celestia, and instead of the spiral, The Comet.

I had ideas for the names of the next worlds:

World 1: (already named) Celestia

World 2: Astroidia

World 3: Tiranikan

World 4: Neptune

World 5: Ayination

World 6: The Sun

Thats all, I thought the last world could be "The Sun" because it is the largest star, like Dragonspyre there could be lava instead of water, but instead of red its purple, and when you kill the final boss which could be Malistaire also, it could be all hot because it could be at the center of the world, and as drops you get a staff, a pet and a whole outfit, which is the top level and you cant sell and such.

As for other elements, star could be the first element their ever was, like connecting all things, so everything needs star to live.

Star, sun and moon are like Storm Fire and Ice, the first powers, then some powers could have evolved into one another causing:

Time

Memory

Shapeshift

Gravity

and Air

Thats all my suggestions, and I was just thinking Air wizards could have no wand because Malistaire stole the remaing ones and took a special potion which is required to ever make them again.

Hope you like my idea!
Stephanie Stormstalker
Adept Diviner (NOW WANTING TO BE A STYROMANCER ((star wizard )) )
Level 25 Savior of the Spiral (dont ask)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
10498 wrote:
the idea of a new school EXCELENT!!!!!!!!!!! but i wouldnt make the hole thing on stars and spirals. but i have this insane idea for a new spells like constilationsfor the hole space school:
Space Centaur (plz send new name): the bottom of the field turns black and golden lights come up like helephants (but dimmer) A centaur ( black with white stars all over (so visible) is in the sky as a constilationthen comes down and shoots a light beam out of his hands and then deals whatever damage.

Staff attack: it would be 3 stars spin around and hit opponent

Other constilation of the creators choice such as
night scorpion,
LIKE BALANCE SCORPIONS BUT BLACK WITH NORMAL FEILD
Maximagor(a bear that when he swipes his paw shoots out raises of light like Collosus or Helephant)
Star Serpant,Like snow serpant but black and gold and slithers out of the sky from all the other constilations
Cyguns(a black and purple shaded pheonix),
Stary Night(that schools dome like Balefrost,wyldfire,but has marleybone stars at top with milky way in it)
Staredwolf (same thing as heck hound but instead of red and yellow black on bottom and gold on top and does no start in a dog house instead it comes up like Orthurus but out of the side where scorpion comes out of just it will be bigger and lower)
Asteroid(like meteors and blizzard but they are balls of stars fith a trail of light and shining dust)
and for last lvl 48 spell that attacks everyone is Black Hole a Black Hole pops up and shoots the same thing as super nova does just black and gold gotta go but more to come
i wil give ideas for clathes and there special quests for Space only spells and where to got new training points
plz send new ideas
THX:)

Space Centaur (sagittarius): the bottom of the field turns black and golden lights come up like helephants (but dimmer) A centaur ( black with white stars all over (so visible) is in the sky as a constilationthen comes down and shoots a light beam out of his hands and then deals whatever damage.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2008
This school sounds wicked awesome I mean i think its really cool but it all seem so strong and cheatish I think it would still have the same attack power range as the other schools like maybe the first spell could be like a alien. (like a imp or dark fary(cant spell it)) Acurracy: 75% And power maybe about 80-100 the attack happens as you see a astroid/meteor comes from the sky and a little green dude pops out of it cause it cracks and pulls up its 3 fingered balled tipped hand and shoots a lazer (like imp music or fire cat breath) And the second attack could be a bigger alien comes from the ground and has a club that leaves dust ( like really strong wands ) and hits the ground and stars pop out of the ground in a line and hits you? Or something like thunder bats? or KI makes something new?

No idea What So Ever
Wolf Dragon Fire wizard Lvl 33 ;)

I think its really cool! :-P ;) (faces in order from left Jim, Joe, Jack, and me Wolf Dragon )

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
I was really just thinking of this! I LOVE astonomly, so what do you think about these spells?

Super Nova= A firely star appears in the middle of the duel board. It then suddenly explodes. consuming all the players, dealing 600 damage to the opponent, 200 damage to the friend side.
Comet= Like a pixie, but just a white ball. It soars around the duel board for a little, then hits the target doing 105-135
Solar System= You can send three planet type objects at the opponent to circle them. Every turn it does a cetaint amount of damage, depending on pips.

MasterThaumaturge
Jennifer Angleweaver

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
here are some more moon spells

The man in the moon
4 pips
the moon apperas on the ring and a giant crater a appears then a Silver and white collosus climbs out and throws his blade at you then takes it awa and throws it at the enemy Does 500 to you does 600-900 damage to the enemy

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
aviator2 wrote:
Great idea! We know that the three astral magics; sun, moon, and star are real, so why not make them into schools?

awesome idea! but wouldnt the "sun school" kinda be like fire? :?

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
galen2351 wrote:
for the Moon School
Professor: Hammu Arabi (he is a white unicorn whith a long white staff with a moon rock at the tip in long maroon robes)
spells:
minor shine 0 pips
a small bolt of light falls on the enemie
does 60

moon snake 1 pip
a little white snake that shoots out a white liquid
does 65-120

Moon Boulder 2 pips
a huge boulder that takes away 90 health and does 130-200
to the enemy

Light Shield 0 pips
make a moon trap on the enmy and gives a life and star shield on the player

Cygnus 3 pips
a beutiful white swan that obbs its head back and takes awy 100 health
and puts it out on the enemy doing 230-310 to the enemy
thats all i have for now now on the book pedestal
''Moon wizards called Lightgazers, are not selfish nor worried about losing, but brave and cast strong spells on thereselfs , yet do much to the enemy
under the leadership of bold professer Arabi the school colors are white and maroon and the Gemstone is moonstone"

intresting you are right on track galen you already got the history lined up! you will make a great grandmaster :-D

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
i have some ideas for spells

eclipse: first you would see the moon covering the sun then it will give all your teamates towershields and all your enemies feints

wrath of the sun: you would see a giant sun then a giant flash of lights hits all enemies it does 900-975 damage

meter belt: you would see small meters circleing the enemy then they all just hit him or her at one time then you see an explosion it does 700 damage

space ship: you would see a space ship that sorounds the enemy then it just flys with them up and crashes then a giant explosion happens it does 1000-1078