Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Beetles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
Where are the beetles? I've only found Krokoshpinx, Entrance Hall, and Oasis?Please answer.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Well my first suggestion would be to be patient and look for them in the location that they tell you they are at...if you're actually looking for them, they are not really that will hidden. just look around when you're walking instead of just focusing on the quest at hand.

also, you will not be able to locate all of them until you have progressed some distance through Krokotopia and "unlocked" some of the areas, so if you haven't at least gotten to the Tomb of Storms...I wouldnt make finding the beetles your priority since you wont be able to finish the quest. Just check the list whenever you enter an area to see if one is in that section.

If you want the quick answer without the satisfaction of finding them, then just keep looking through the Krokotopia forums, there are other threads about the Beetles. good luck.

Valkoor Griffindust

Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
Thanks your idea helped alot but can you give me the exact location of chamber of fire beetle?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
sure.

head towards the main excavation site (area with Salam Ibn Dur, Lancaster & Danforth) and then cross the main floor where the manders are walking around. once you get to the other side, walk up the ramp and then go right instead of left towards Danforth. If you cant find it from there, just look all around the excavation site and you'll find it.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
hunter9275 wrote:
Where are the beetles? I've only found Krokoshpinx, Entrance Hall, and Oasis?Please answer.

the emperors retreat beetle is in the frozen lake. It is next to a house that you can't get into.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I've gotten all the beetles except for the tomb of storms. there's one problem. THERE IS NO TOMB OF STORMS!! there's a temple of storms, but i searched that top to bottom and no beetle. can someone help??? if its in the temple of storms, then could you please give me the exact location. this is one of the things that are driving me nuts.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Actually, the entire area once you activate the 3 obelisks and go through the Sphinx head is called the Tomb of Storms. The Temple of Storms is one of the areas inside. Hope that clears things up a bit.

As for the Tomb of Storms beetle...as soon as you emerge from the Sphinx head entrance, walk around behind it.

An added piece of advice, none of the smiths, beetles or yardbrids are really that hidden if you're actually looking around the intended area as you're doing quests. Just sometimes have to be willing to venture off the beaten path.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I have a problem, but I think it's bugged for me.. I found all the beetles, my quests say's to locate the 2nd bettle in Oasis. I've found 3. I thought there was only 3.. I've gone over each bettle several times, but quest is not finishing. There a way to fix it?

Thnx

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008