Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Roses Not Listed

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Well, I accessed Zeke's Stone Roses Quest, but it isn't listed in my book. He's got a Gold Question Mark over him now, but the quest Stone Roses is not listed in my book.

Anyone have any idea what's going on???

Administrator
Are you sure he has a Gold Question Mark over his head?

Yellow Exclamation Point – This character has a quest available for you. Walk up to him or her, type “X,” or left click to talk and receive your instructions. You can see a picture of this on the next page.

Gray Question Mark – You are currently working on a quest for this character. The quest will appear in your quest log, which you can access through the menu, or by pushing ‘Q’. The box in your log tells you where to go to complete the task, what your task is, the rewards for completing the quest, and tracks your progression.

Yellow Question Mark – You have completed the quest for this character and simply need to talk to them to finish it and receive your reward.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Yes, it's definitely grey and a question mark. But when I look in my quest log, there is not reference to that particular task. :?

Administrator
You've probably already done this, but click the red arrows on the left and right of your Quest Journal to check the other pages.

If there's still no sign of it, Mr Lincoln may need to take a look - contact him through the Help & Support tab on the left, or through the support@wizard101.com email.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Update: Just looked. He nas nothing over his head at all, quest-related. When I hit "X", I see a reference to the Stone Roses thing there. In my book, tho, there is no reference.

Administrator
Ok sounds like Zeke hasn't had his coffee yet this morning - I'll get Mr Lincoln to look into it - and thank you!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Administrator
Ah young Wizard, Mr Lincoln has discovered what's going on!

You need to complete the Blue Oyster quest that Zeke gave you in MooShu before you can begin his Stone Roses Quest in Dragonspyre.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 18, 2009
I am having the same problem.I got all the yard birds,oysters,and smiths.I am now in DS and when i talk to Zeke there is a grey exclamation point above his head.For some reason i cannot get the quest.Can someone please help.Thank You~ Madison Icegem