Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok wait... how do you make the Dagger of absouluti

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I cannot make that dagger, I've clicked EVERYTHING! Everything you can click in the basic crafting station and nothing has worked, I clicked the "Slot ready", nothing happens, i double-click it, nothing.

Does anyone know how to make it?

P.S. I'm sorry if I've been posting twice on some topics, I clicked some things wrong.

~Natalie Moonblade

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
do you have all of the ingredients thats probably why

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
If you have all the items for the recipe. stand before your crafting table by pressing X your table should say slot ready and at the bottom say creat.
I you are in the first stage's of crafting the table you have may not be the right one your table should have the look of a lab table with a chemical beaker. If this is not your table you have to buy it at the furniture shop
in Krockotopia. Good Luck!

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
the crafting station i have is the basic crafting station, she gave me it, i have all the ingredients and it will not work.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I had a lot of trouble with this too until I realized I didn't have the recipe!
Go back to the lady who gave you the quest and buy the recipe for the Dagger, make sure you have all the ingredients, go to your table, make sure the cooldown time has expired - your CREATE button should be clickable now.
Click it once and you'll have one, make sure you have enough ingredients for the second, wait until the cooldown time expires again, then click CREATE again and you'll have them both!

Good luck!