Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

storm/fire salamander

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
hi people and i was wandering why i cant dye my storm salamander. i have one and every time i got to the dye shop it says that it cant be dyed. im really mad cuase i really like the storm salamander plus im a storm wizard. :( . and ome more thing i think alot of people didnt get the storm beetle from prospetior zeke so maybe can you put it out again. thanks i would love to have theses anwswers.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I had the same problem you have now. It took me FOREVER :(to find out how to change it.

The reason why you can't change the color of your salamander is that either,

1. You can't get the salamander you have now anymore if you sell it, because it's one of a kind.

2. There is a code for a different color salamander.

3. You might be able to change it's color at another worlds dye shop.

I don't know if there is a dye shop at a different world, but if there is, it's worth a try. Hope this helps!

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
well i have a fire salamander, since its red, its good how it is. but i have wondered, is storm salamander purple? i love the shade of purple storm manders have, and i would love one if it comes in purple. as for dyeing, i have no idea. they used to be dye-able, i wonder what happened?

Hero
May 19, 2009
Otys wrote:
well i have a fire salamander, since its red, its good how it is. but i have wondered, is storm salamander purple? i love the shade of purple storm manders have, and i would love one if it comes in purple. as for dyeing, i have no idea. they used to be dye-able, i wonder what happened?

no its not, both the storm and fire salamander are exactly the same.