Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plague oni's sapphire blade!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Ok! i was finishing up killing the plague oni and when i got finished i saw that i recieved the blade (sword). i was trying to type it to tell my friend. when i hit enter to open the chat box i was teleported out and when i looked in the wand section it wasnt there. I even scrolled up to make sure that i got the drop and i did! But is not there. Please help i wanted that sword and thats was like my tenth try :-(

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I am not sure, but perhaps the item in question was an Athame?

Did you look in other sections of your backpack?

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Defender
May 29, 2009

is your backpack full already? If so, that drop would automatically overflow into your bank. Port home and check your bank. It should be in there.

warlic899 wrote:
Ok! i was finishing up killing the plague oni and when i got finished i saw that i recieved the blade (sword). i was trying to type it to tell my friend. when i hit enter to open the chat box i was teleported out and when i looked in the wand section it wasnt there. I even scrolled up to make sure that i got the drop and i did! But is not there. Please help i wanted that sword and thats was like my tenth try :-(

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Aug 13, 2008
Ok, myriend helped me he told be to check my bank and it as there i robably thought my backpack as not ful. so how do i close this thread?