Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp glitch?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Is anyone else having this problem where you're alive with health in the range of 1 to 600 health and the game makes you randomly die?
Example/one situation out of two:
My friend and I were just about to kill a life wizard that was a big deal in the duel and as we were going to use a wraith/helephant combo on her I summoned the wraith that was no problem, my friend who had just gotten attacked and survived with 540 health was just casting his helephant, the camera switches fast and randomly, he fizzles and automatically dies.

A glitch? It's happened twice now.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I had this happen to me last night in 2v2. My partner was dead, i used Frost Giant, the opponents were stunned, the camera froze on us, and then the match was over and we lost. Had no idea what happened, and neither did the other team. No one i asked had any idea why it would happen either.

Now i have another loss i should not have had and my ranking went down. I could have killed the last guy on my next move. Made me so mad, i did not even want to play again at that point. Oh, and the battle lasted over a half an hour, which made it even worse. Felt like I had wasted my time.

This definitely needs to be fixed.

Playing a level 50 ice wizard.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I have been on the receiving end of this issue once before. We were in 2v2 and we had (mostly) full health. We had already defeated one player and the other did not have enough health to register on the circle around his feet (maybe less than a hundred). I had just cast dragon so I was expecting the dot to take him out but it did not. He was able to cast his spell but as soon as he did the match was over and we had won. We thought it was weird but didn't worry about it because he could not have killed us and he would have died the next round anyway.