Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

dueal at your house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
i think that yous should be able to buy a duel ring for your house when friends come over for a party or whatever you can duel them

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
There is no duel ring in houses because there is no room for a duel ring.

So do you vote for me or non8er?

Survivor
May 31, 2009
non8er wrote:
i think that yous should be able to buy a duel ring for your house when friends come over for a party or whatever you can duel them

I agree with non8er because that would be a lot more fun at your house than just walking around to show your friends and if it's your house you choose who will gain attmetance into your mini arena game. btw non8er means a small circle battle field thing like when you fight enemys not the whole arena in like in unicorn way.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Hero
May 02, 2009
There could be a portal of some sort where you can go in and it takes you to the special house duel arena.

You could customize it to set it to your favorite world, or add certain items to duel with, like you could choose which kind of enemy you would like to duel, and even set the rank.

You would have to buy them from the housing shop for a gold fee, the higher the rank and health, the more gold it would be.

Hero
May 19, 2009
why would you need a duel ring in your house when you can simply just go duel at the arena? So... no i dont think your idea will happen, it kinda pointless.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
i think its a great idea. as it is there's areas already in most homes were it would make the perfict place to duel.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Dueling at a house is nuts everyone might ruin it.

So I put all the agrees on non8er down to 0.

Is it ok to fight in house?

1. yes

2. no

3 maybe

I choose no because everyone goes nuts.

Not fun.

Fun free.

Violence.

To ruin a home.