Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some things that really bug me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009

I'm on my second toon (player/charactor/whatever). first toon was a fire wizard lvl 19, when i decided to make the second a life wizard lvl 17 currently.

Things that bug me:
1. A life wizard should be able to cast life (heal spells) during any round 1, 2, 3, or any amount of pips. Let me clarify this: Heal spell shoul be a priority and sho up in every round, weather pipped or not. i have died more then onec caues they do not.

2. Teleport ing to the commons unexpectedly really burns me, this happens when accidently hitting the delete keon th enumber pad and pressing the right and forward arrows at the same time. BAD BAD very BAD!

3. Its very cool yiu can click on the "gained" potion botttles to fill your mana! What would be even cooler if you click on the mana to fill the "gained" potion bottles, Yes it bugs me you cant do that.

4.And probably the worst thing is: the person that starts the battles cannot lock others out, So many times i have almost completed a battle and gain what i need , then here come Tommy liltwotoes dragging stuff i dont need and dont have the resources to help with, or worse the flee and leave ya hanging.

Ok there i feel better now that i have complained/brought my dis like to your attension/whatever.

I have help with several games code wise, since pong. So i do know you cant please all, but i do know if its not told its not heard .

have a great day.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
1 thing that bugs me is that when you cross the road you are most likley to get into a battle!!!! And in marleybone you don't even have sidewalks!!! UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Seriuosly!!!! PLEASE REMOVE THE TELEPORT TO THE COMMONS OFF THE KEYBOARD. Or at least let a user interface bind the key board .

I solo, so if i hit end i lose all my dungeon. not fair not i game ill keep playing!

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
1. Let's see ... Minor blessing costs 0 pips. Sprite is 1 pip. Fairy is 2 pips. 3 pips gets you Unicorn. 4 pips - Satyr. 5 pips - Regenerate. And Dryad is "X" pips. As long as you stack your deck properly, that should get you exactly what you're asking for.

2. I hear you on that one!! I CAN'T STAND the END key being mapped to Commons. Very annoying. At the very least, you ought to be able to remap it. (Technically, you can, but as soon as the game starts, it sets them all back to default.)

3. I'm not sure why you'd want to drain your manna back into a bottle.

4. Hmm ... Sorry -- that's one of the fundamentals of the game, and I'm guessing it won't be changed any time soon. You might mess around with the "Group" features, to see if you can find yourself a way around all that.