Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Shield housing item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
When they first brought out the castle and housing items i was really excited. Then i realized that since i was already in marley bone that i coudnt get any of the stuff i would get when i was in wizard city or krokatipia :( . I have been to the bazzar but i have not seen the life shield to put on the wall. What level would you get it at and would i be able to out it in the shared bank? I thought that maybe i could make a new person, get the shield, and then put it in the shared bank. Would this work or will i have to wait for someone to sell it in the bazzar?

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
ONly is your a life student you get it...you get it 5-15lvl.

Not true. I bought 4 of them in the bazaar for my fire wizard's homes, since life is her 2nd school, as well as the storm shields (her 3rd school).

A friend of mine has the shields and flags for each of the schools in his house, to pay tribute to all the schools of the spiral.

It's just a matter of finding them in the bazaar and nabbing them first.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
zorro11 wrote:

Not true. I bought 4 of them in the bazaar for my fire wizard's homes, since life is her 2nd school, as well as the storm shields (her 3rd school).

A friend of mine has the shields and flags for each of the schools in his house, to pay tribute to all the schools of the spiral.

I'm a life and got my shield when I started.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
zorro11 wrote:
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
zorro11 wrote:

I'm a life and got my shield when I started.

Your comment here actually contridicts what you said earlier. Here was your previous post in this thread:

zorro11 wrote:

Doesn't matter if you're a life student or not...The OP is talking about the HOUSING ITEM, Life Shield, of which ANY player can purchase at the Bazaar. And they can purchase it at any level, as long as they have the coins to do so.

It's a 'metal' shield with an 'embossed' leaf on it, that hangs on the wall. And my second character, which is Life, didn't get hers till she purchased them at the bazaar just recently. She's level 30. She's also had to purchase the wooden life plaques, so she has all the life housing items. The only 'school' housing item she got when she started was the Life Banner. Everything else is drops and purchases.

As I mentioned in my post previously, my main character is Fire. She owns 4 of those very shields (also 2 life plaques), since her secondary school is Life. She bought hers at the Bazaar as well, but started buying them at level 4.

You're speaking of the school spell, life shield, from the sounds of it. We're talking about the HOUSING ITEM, Life Shield.

The thing is, the shields sell very quickly, which is the problem the OP is running into currently.