Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem with Krokotopia Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I just got the quest to make 3 rings. Everytime i go to my Crafting table the recipe for making the rings is not there. Can somone please help me with this problem. It's getting really annoying not able to make the rings :(

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Any chance you might have forgotten to purchase the appropriate recipe when you received the quest?

Sophia Moondust
Master Pyromancer, Master Artisan

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
DaNERD279 wrote:
I just got the quest to make 3 rings. Everytime i go to my Crafting table the recipe for making the rings is not there. Can somone please help me with this problem. It's getting really annoying not able to make the rings :(

Could you please show me how to contact with WU YAHM for Krootopia crafting? He some where at " THE OASIS " ? I followed the compass to the big tree then get "stuck" right there!
Thank you

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
rosavale have you got a quest to use the teleporter to get to krokotopia tell me your lvl and if you have because that is the only way unless you teleport to a friend are u a member

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
rosavale wrote:
DaNERD279 wrote:

Could you please show me how to contact with WU YAHM for Krootopia crafting? He some where at " THE OASIS " ? I followed the compass to the big tree then get "stuck" right there!
Thank you

I am having the same problem. I am Level 11 Diviner, if that helps. And I am a member.

Is there a quest that I should look for to be able to teleport there?

Thanks!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
i glad in not the only one im stuck at the tree. cant get through. what level should i be? pls help

Administrator
Once you complete your assignments in Wizard City you will be asked to travel to other worlds of the Spiral. Finish up your Wizard City quests, young Wizard, and you'll be in Krokotopia before Krokopatra can say 'oh snap'.

mouldwart wrote:
i glad in not the only one im stuck at the tree. cant get through. what level should i be? pls help

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Once you complete your assignments in Wizard City you will be asked to travel to other worlds of the Spiral. Finish up your Wizard City quests, young Wizard, and you'll be in Krokotopia before Krokopatra can say 'oh snap'.

mouldwart wrote:

what tasks do i have to do

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
mouldwart wrote:
what tasks do i have to do so i can get through the tree
You need to finish all of the streets in Wizard City and then talk to Ambrose and do stuff for him until he gives you the key to Krokotopia.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
BatLixir wrote:
mouldwart wrote:
what tasks do i have to do so i can get through the tree
You need to finish all of the streets in Wizard City and then talk to Ambrose and do stuff for him until he gives you the key to Krokotopia.
thank you i will keep going