Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The 8th school:The School of Time!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
couple comments, although the thing sounds cool overall

first of all: WAY overpowered for the level you need to get it.... more like have completed every quest! it could be part of the new storyline like the astral schools

second (pushing on the first point): 650 health? what level are you? this school is clearly powerful, but just have done the non member quests and defeating a little boss..... heres what the stat could be like

mystery wizard: 9500 health
the boss cheats like this: every time you attack, he summons a mystery minion with 3200 health. the minion does lots of blades and occasionally uses time spells. The wizard use time magic too. also if you use a trap on him he takes it off, and if you use weakness he takes it off, but he doesnt shield and doesnt attack much. then you get your first spell. and you have to have completed celestia, OH YEAH

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
Survivor
Sep 30, 2010
MasterColeman wrote:
Dude you rock!
I think those spells are awesome but nobody flame me for this but it should be balances auto secandary.

if you make time balance's secondary, we need to make more secondaries for every school. do you think kingsisle wants to do that?

Explorer
Feb 24, 2010
are you kiddding me...pretty much everyone loves your idea :D :D :D :D :D

to bad kingsisle wont use our ideas