Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Sorry if these have been posted already.

I think it would be a good idea to have a return policy for the bazaar. I have purchased a few items that were not what I'd expected as I'm sure many others have so it would be nice if we could return things say within 15 minutes of the purchase for a full refund. I would even be willing to accept a 10% restocking fee. Some of these items are quite expensive especially for what you get. You can't really tell the size from the picture and it could be too large to fit or much smaller than you thought. It may not be usable in the way you intend or whatever. Since we don't set our own sale prices, it is possible to lose a lot of coins when you have to sell it back which could prevent you from purchasing a suitable replacement at that time.

Regarding housing items.
I would like to see more hanging things that are not pictures etc. I like the hanging onions so how about some hanging peppers, corn ears, tomatoes, a bag of fruit, serving utensils, pots and pans, mirrors, dungeon keys on a chain. I could keep going but you get the idea.
I'd like some canned goods that haven't already been opened. Maybe a pie (not party cake).
Loose single food items such as an orange, apple, pear, broccoli, carrots hamburger, chili dog, ham sandwich etc. We could put them in the food carts or nice bowls or just on the counter. Whatever.
Some plants and flowers that can actually be put in the vases. I only tried to put my orchid in the dorm vases though. We may be able to put them in the others I don't know. Anyone?
I would also like to put the litter, opened cans and crumpled or discarded newspapers in the cute black iron trash cans I have. When they get full I could empty them by picking up the can and putting it in my backpack. Multiples seem to separate when you do that. Just replace the empty can and take the rest to the bazaar to sell.
Lastly, for now anyway, I would like to be able to use the very top of the regular bookcase as a shelf and i would like to be able to fit two groups of books on the interior shelves. Or maybe have a full shelf of books as an item.