Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Spell - Rebirth

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Hi everyone,
As a Life wizard, at what level do you receive the Rebirth spell, and is there a Quest you have to complete in order to obtain the card? If so, what level do you get the Quest at, and who gives you the Quest?
:) Thanks so much for your answers and time,
~Slushie3704
Amber Pixiefountain
Level 33 Magus Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Defender
May 29, 2009

The other person who answered is correct, it is level 48. And if it's anything like the Fire Dragon spell (and I'm positive it is), you will have to quest for it. The quest will most likely come from Melinda Wu, the life school teacher and will send you into battle in every world from wizard city to dragonspyre.

I did the fire one just last week. It's a bit of a long one because of two things:

- you have to run around to every world
- you generally have to fight bosses for your same school. Load up on those prisms.

Slushie3704 wrote:
Hi everyone,
As a Life wizard, at what level do you receive the Rebirth spell, and is there a Quest you have to complete in order to obtain the card? If so, what level do you get the Quest at, and who gives you the Quest?
:) Thanks so much for your answers and time,
~Slushie3704
Amber Pixiefountain
Level 33 Magus Theurgist

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2009
hi i am a lvl 50 life wiz. i am not going to say every thing about it i dont want to spoil it.

you get rebirth at lvl 48, moolinda asks you to come back to her class room. its a long long long road to get it but its the best spell in the game (at least thats what i think)
1) ok you have to talk to three trees. bartlby, niles the balance tree, and oak heart. to get to oak heart you have to do all of mosebacks, (mooshu) quest and then wave bringers, (still mooshu) one or too quest then you can get to oak heart in the tree of life. (mooshu) not blossom LOL then go back to moolinda.
2)talk to millos the book worm in ds. he will make you go fight a boss in um um um um i hmm,( after about five minutes of thinking) o ya i remember its in the laybrinith, ( a dungeon in ds) idk how to spell it.
3)he sends you to get another boss in a builiding some where in ds. i cant remeber where.
4) talk to moolinda wu and there you are she will never talk to you again. LOL

see ya in the spiral,
autumn swiftgem lvl 50 life

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
lynn111111 wrote:
hi i am a lvl 50 life wiz. i am not going to say every thing about it i dont want to spoil it.

you get rebirth at lvl 48, moolinda asks you to come back to her class room. its a long long long road to get it but its the best spell in the game (at least thats what i think)
1) ok you have to talk to three trees. bartlby, niles the balance tree, and oak heart. to get to oak heart you have to do all of mosebacks, (mooshu) quest and then wave bringers, (still mooshu) one or too quest then you can get to oak heart in the tree of life. (mooshu) not blossom LOL then go back to moolinda.
2)talk to millos the book worm in ds. he will make you go fight a boss in um um um um i hmm,( after about five minutes of thinking) o ya i remember its in the laybrinith, ( a dungeon in ds) idk how to spell it.
3)he sends you to get another boss in a builiding some where in ds. i cant remeber where.
4) talk to moolinda wu and there you are she will never talk to you again. LOL

see ya in the spiral,
autumn swiftgem lvl 50 life
ok you got it wrong its first hraoder then off to labyrinth then to cyclops lane to talk to bartillby