Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon Spire Labyrinth entry

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I was in the plaza of conquests and have a quest to the Labyrith but cant get in. I also have the Art of War quest but dont know how to get to the bowels of the building. i am not able to get into the Necropolis Area.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Kenzie00 wrote:
I was in the plaza of conquests and have a quest to the Labyrith but cant get in. I also have the Art of War quest but dont know how to get to the bowels of the building.

The Labrinth is in the Necropolis area. When you go to the commons of Dragonspyre where the myth teacher is there should be a teleporter thing with the name Necropolis above it. If people are in the area ask for help. Don't ask the myth teacher though he does not talk in conversation mode, lol. Only if they give quests they talk to you, but they don't answer your questions. The only time is if you write on the forum or you send a help request to Mr. Lincoln by email.

Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
if the quest was for the stone rose then you would need to do the main story line until you get to the labyrinth