Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Using Other school spells that are not yours

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
Me and my friends where in PV the other day. We had 3 storm wizards and 1 life wizard. And we were against 1 life and 3 balance wizards.

They accuased us of not using our school spells. We used wild bolt. Hello? We are storm. And then one of my friends used beguile. And they said that was unfair and cheating. Well they had been wild bolting us through the whole match.

I told them that they can't have it both ways. If they are going to wild bolt us and they are life and balance then we can use other spells that are not our school.

I am tired of people calling everyone cheaters and stuff. This is a game. It is for FUN! Sure I want to get up to Warlord and I hate losing as well but I dont call the other team cheats if they use treasure cards. It just means that me and my team need to work harder.

But then if some people dont have anyone else to complain about or anything to complain about they wouldn't be happy. :-(

I play PVP just for the fun of it. Although the complain sometimes from other teams makes it not fun at times. :-(

But me and my team talk in group only and we have fun chatting together.

I think we need to be able to use treasure in PVP. Makes it more interesting and challenging at times.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
i'm sorry to hear this, some people are just idotic and say thats tuff to make people mad. if they get offensive, report them. if they get annoying, ignore them 8) :-P

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
All i can say is dont let that stuff get to you. Many people get real passionate about winning duels that when losing they resort to words. Many wizards have asked me to not heal, or tell me I am a cheater for using treasure cards. This stuff happens often and if you are playing for fun then try to not get upset about other individuals antics. My advice to you is to just be kind reguardless of what a person is saying. If you are unaffected by their words they will not win the battle of trying to upset you.

Explorer
Apr 02, 2009
With my other characters I always run into people begging me to let them win and not to heal. I would never beg some one to let me win. Its no fun then. I do PVP just for the fun of it. Yea I would love to get up to Warlord. That would be awesome! :-)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
Runstorm1981 wrote:
Me and my friends where in PV the other day. We had 3 storm wizards and 1 life wizard. And we were against 1 life and 3 balance wizards.

They accuased us of not using our school spells. We used wild bolt. Hello? We are storm. And then one of my friends used beguile. And they said that was unfair and cheating. Well they had been wild bolting us through the whole match.

I told them that they can't have it both ways. If they are going to wild bolt us and they are life and balance then we can use other spells that are not our school.

I am tired of people calling everyone cheaters and stuff. This is a game. It is for FUN! Sure I want to get up to Warlord and I hate losing as well but I dont call the other team cheats if they use treasure cards. It just means that me and my team need to work harder.

But then if some people dont have anyone else to complain about or anything to complain about they wouldn't be happy. :-(

I play PVP just for the fun of it. Although the complain sometimes from other teams makes it not fun at times. :-(

I think we need to be able to use treasure in PVP. Makes it more interesting and challenging at times.

people are over-using wild bolt and beguile and the ones who are aren't even storm or death. i think using these a lot, more than your school spells or as much is cheating bc you should only use them once in a while and they make the pvp unfair if you over-use them.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Runstorm1981 wrote:

i agree it is not cheating using treasure cards or spells outside of your school. thats why they invented training points...