Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life School Spell - Regenerate

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
Hey, I am a level 32 Theurgist, and I was wondering what level I have to be to earn the Regenerate spell. The last spell I had earned from a quest, (not by getting to a certain level point and having Moolinda Wu send me a message telling me to train a new spell) was Guidance, which costs 1 pip and gives 10% Target to all friends. Do I still have to wait for Regenerate or did I miss a quest? Thank you so much :)

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
Hey, I am a level 32 Theurgist, and I was wondering what level I have to be to earn the Regenerate spell. The last spell I had earned from a quest, (not by getting to a certain level point and having Moolinda Wu send me a message telling me to train a new spell) was Guidance, which costs 1 pip and gives 10% Target to all friends. Do I still have to wait for Regenerate or did I miss a quest? Thank you so much :)

I got mine at level 28 I believe.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Regenerate is a lvl 48 spell. You shouldnt get it until you reach lvl 48.

Sorry i was thinking rebirth.

Zachary Waterthief lvl 50 Theurgist
Edward Waterthief lvl 22 Conjurer
Austin Waterthief lvl 20 Sorcerer
Hunter Waterthief lvl 10 Necromancer
Flint Waterthief lvl 10 Pyromancer

Defender
Mar 08, 2009
Yeah you missed it. It was at level 28, but you can just go and get it now. Be warned the quest is quite annoying ( you have to kill the same boss 9 times!!!)