Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Is Going On With Decks In The Bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Okay, I'm in the Bazaar, ...

... and I go to upgrade my 45 card deck for a 50 card deck. And what does it do? Altho' I bought the right deck, it gives me a deck that only has 20 slots! When I tried to buy a 45 slot deck like the one I had, it does it again!

And I already sold my original deck. I don't trust the Bazaar vendor anymore. :x

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
R u sure it was a 5 and not a 2? they look the same in the game world, but nobody ever confuses them, because they look at the lvl and prices. if the proces and lvls are low, then it is low. if the prices are low, yet the lvl is high, then there is a lot of that type of deck. if the same is vice versa, there is not a lot of them.

Defender
May 08, 2009
Well,i guess the bazarr manager is sneaky I would go report a bug to Mr.Lincoln. Hopefully, he can figure this out.

Sergeant Skullsplitter is watching you

Survivor
May 16, 2009
AuroraGriffin wrote:
Okay, I'm in the Bazaar, ...

... and I go to upgrade my 45 card deck for a 50 card deck. And what does it do? Altho' I bought the right deck, it gives me a deck that only has 20 slots! When I tried to buy a 45 slot deck like the one I had, it does it again!

And I already sold my original deck. I don't trust the Bazaar vendor anymore. :x

thats really weird that that happened. its never happened to me.
Hunter DarkBlood Level 44 Necromaster

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
I bought a deck from there and it has all the cards it says. It's probably a bug seeing that they just released the new Bazaar.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
what is going on with my deck of cards----when i'm in battle it will only recongize my 7 cards at the bottom it will not pick up any other cards---so in balltl i only have 7 cards no others--HELP

Administrator
mbar101 wrote:
what is going on with my deck of cards----when i'm in battle it will only recongize my 7 cards at the bottom it will not pick up any other cards---so in balltl i only have 7 cards no others--HELP

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the deck system, it sounds like the deck is not actually equipped. Just like a hat or wand, you must have the deck equipped to be able to use it.

To equip a deck, open your backpack by pressing B on your keyboard when you're not in a duel and select the tab at the top with a Deck symbol on it.
There you will see a list of all the Decks you currently have in your backpack. Make sure that beside the name of the deck you want to use is a small closed hand icon to indicate the deck is equipped. If it is not, you can double click the deck to equip it and the icon will appear.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-