Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
I am not happy with the new changes you've made. I had just purchased crowns to share with all my wizards and now they only show with my lvl 50 wizard how am i supposed to get things for my lower level wizards now that my lvl 50 has over 13,000 crowns and my other wizards have a cuople of hundred crowns. Please tell me how to share my crowns with my other wizards.
The crafting is a waste of time for what you get. My two girls have gotten so frustrated with the crafting they both have said they would rather play another online game for free. I have instructed my two girls to stay away from the crafting quests for this reason.
In addition to my family playing this game we have talked the girls cousons into playing, however this was just before the last set of changes and i'm affraid, had i known these were going to happen we would not be talking it up the way we were. I dont understand why when you have something that isnt broken why you try to fix it. In the few short months weve been playing your game i have spent over $400 in memberships and crowns, and consider myself to be one of your best customers becouse i am sure the average spent is no where near that. If you decide not to post this message thats fine but please respond to my question on how to share crowns.

Zachary Waterthief lvl 50 Theurgist
Edward Waterthief lvl 22 Conjurer
Austin Waterthief lvl 20 Sorcerer
Hunter Waterthief lvl 10 Necromancer
Flint Waterthief lvl 10 Pyromancer

Administrator
When you purchase Crowns for an Account Login, they are only available to that Account Login. If you wish the sub accounts in your Family of Accounts to have Crowns, you, as the master account, can purchase additional blocks for them as well.

1. When you log in to Wizard101 the game, select your level 50 from the character selection screen and enter the game. Press the C key when you're not in a duel and you will see your current Crowns balance, along with other details about your Character.

2. Log out of your level 50 (press Esc and Quit) and back to the character selection screen for that Account Login (not the sub accounts).

3. Select a different Wizard on that same account login.

4. Enter the game, and press C again. The Crowns balance on this same Account Login should be identical for all your Wizards on that individual Account.

If you're seeing a discrepancy between your Crowns balances (not your gold) for those same Wizards on the same Account Login, please take screenshots and send them along to Mr Lincoln via the Help & Support section.

To take a screenshot, press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This will save the file in your C:/Program Files/KingsIsle Entertainment/Wizard101/Bin folder (note this will capture your entire screen, so if you are running Wizard windowed, it will capture everything on your screen)

You will see the following text to let you know you took a screenshot.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-