Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waiting to make a new thing! Why?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I think we shouldent have to wait to make a new thing i mean one time i had to wait TWO HOURS just to make a new thing and i had to do it for a quest! Why does it take so long? :(

Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Yes I agree - the cooldown time is excessive, especially for the low level items.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
At first i did not mind the cool down timer but it is really useless. It take forever to find the reagents anyway. By the time you find it and get back your cool down timer gone. I saw what KI was tring to do but as long as we can not trade reagents the timer and slots are useless.

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
the crafting quest's were never meant to be a focus quest. unless you have no other quest's to do other then the crafting dont worry about the time. you can make one item and be the time you finish a couple of quest's you can just make another

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
moonsnake wrote:
I think we shouldent have to wait to make a new thing i mean one time i had to wait TWO HOURS just to make a new thing and i had to do it for a quest! Why does it take so long? :(

You think that is bad? how about ring of apotheosis, 15 HOURS for cool down time. are we a little on the insane side? and you HAVE to make 5 of those for the quest.