Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what is the reason...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2009
what is the reason that we can craft the same cards we have in our deck. they dont run out and i already have it, no reason to make anymore.the only real way to get anything to battle with is through bazaar, and that is if it happens to be there, but if in high demand then costs alot.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
KI, you really ought to remove school specific requirements from treasure card recipies; there's little to no point for us to make treasure cards of cards we can already freely use in our deck, and we can save huge amounts of money by just enchanting my cards with boost, tough, etc... and make treasure cards that way. Therefore, the way treasure card recipies are set up, they're all but completely worthless.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
KI really ought to remove the whole crafting nonsense completely. And fix the mob drops so they drop for your class again. I NEVER get anything for my class and I'm not spending MONTHS to do the quest to do crafting. 9 hour wait time, to do a quest for crafting... and then you make us make 6 items? Sheesh where is the fun in that. I miss FUN KI. Do you remember FUN?

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I agree here. There really no point to this. Open the other school cards so people can make it. One this takes way too much regents to ever make the card. If you trying to promote gold card trading this is not the way. This idea may work if we could trade regents or hold more regents.