Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

free complete buyback

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
all of us have spent a training point in a school other than our secondary school i spent two in ice and one in fire but im training balance i want a chance to actually buy back some train ing points
please do this
:P 8) :| :-o :-(

Administrator
This is only offered as a Crowns service, but you can also EARN crowns by inviting friends to play Wizard101. Click the Earn Crowns button on the website (under your name) to learn more.

When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After you've reached level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Dec 11, 2008
Don't worry about the point you spent. By the time you get to a high level, you'll have earned enough training points to not only get a whole secondary school but also a third school... or part of a third and some extra spells from the extra trainers throughought the worlds. However you want to do it. But that one point isn't going to stop you from getting a complete secondary school.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009

i just want to say why would you spend training points in different schools

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
hpit2 wrote:

i just want to say why would you spend training points in different schools

Because you won't make it far with one school of spells.
Your main school spells are free.
You get training points to train in other schools and to be able to acquire more spells to have a higher powered deck.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Gamma wrote:
This is only offered as a Crowns service, but you can also EARN crowns by inviting friends to play Wizard101. Click the Earn Crowns button on the website (under your name) to learn more.

When young Wizards first start out at Ravenwood School of Magical Arts, they are often excited by the many different spells to spend Training Points on, such as shields and magical spells outside their school of focus. We understand that as Wizards progress, they sometimes wish they could return those spells in exchange for their Training Points back. Well now you can!

After you've reached level 12, Mr Lincoln in Golem Court will allow you to Spend Crowns to buy back all your Training Points and return all of the spells obtained with those Training Points. You can respend your new Training Points as desired.

The price in Crowns is dependent on how many training points you have spent.

Gamma, this is a great idea, but its sort of unfair. not everyone can buy crowns, i think if you have a subscription, it should be priced in gold. based on the amount of training points. however it should be like 3 times the amount of gold, because you can earn it in game. what do you think?

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
MissNat wrote:
Because you won't make it far with one school of spells.

I must disagree. I have many friends who never took a secondary school till Dragonspyre. That meant that they went almost 42 levels with only one school. Their primary school. They only took the secondary school after getting tired of being asked why no Secondary lol. So it is possible to go almost the whole game, if not the whole game, with only one school of focus.

James DreamRider
lvl 45 Master
Balance School
No Retreat No Surrender
and No One gets left Behind
USArmy retired

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hey thats a good idea, I dont want to have to be buying crowns AND paying a subscription, gamma plz tell ambrose to change it ti coins for subs plz :? :(