Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can I play with my kids online?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Hello everyone, I havn't been able to find an answer to this question in the forum so here we go... I want to know if my son and daughter can play together on this game. Meaning, can they see each other during gameplay or do they have to have different ip number in order to see each other?

Administrator
Of course you can all play together! We'd love it if you did.
Each player needs their own account login, meaning the login and password for each player must be unique. Two players cannot log in with the same account.

Now that the three of you are each logged in with your own accounts, and because you (obviously) know each other outside of Wizard101, you can exchange what is called a True Friend Code.

To Get or Check a True Friend Code, open your Friends panel and click on the 0101 button.

This will open the following panel, and allow you to either Get a Code, or Check a Code. Make sure you give these codes only to people you know outside of Wizard101.

Now that you've exchanged True Friend codes, you will show up on each other's Friends list right away. Players that you have exchanged True Friend Codes with, outside of Wizard101 will show with their names in Green in the Friends Panel.

Now when you want to play together, you can just use the Friends panel to teleport to each other quickly!

Hope that answers your question!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Administrator
lol I guess that seemed obvious to me, but yes each will need separate computers

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Unfortunately, my friends panel does not have this "True Friends" button. Thoughts?

Administrator
This feature can be enabled through the Parental Controls for accounts under 13.

cinty wrote:
Unfortunately, my friends panel does not have this "True Friends" button. Thoughts?

community@wizard101.com